The Grudge (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
The official website is the scariest thing. It's an interactive thing. Fun and scary to do at night.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
it looks like a pile of shit but i'll probably end up seeing it anyway

'tis a sad state of affairs

superbird

HSC
reviews i have read gave it around 6/10. im going to see it tomorrow

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I think it looks crap.

Most horror films that use excess 3d effects usually take away from the realism and therefor...the horror, of the film.

I'm guessing it will be filled with loud noises and make u jump.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
I'm guessing it will be filled with loud noises and make u jump.
i'd say you are spot on

quiet quiet quiet quiet BANG!@

omg horrorific

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Actually from the reviews I've read it doesn't rely on cheap 'boo' scares like that.

I'm interested in seeing it. Haunted house stories always are yay in my books.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I was going to go see it this weekend, but I'm already going to see Bridget Jones and after receiving my crappy report I'm determined to work hard this weekend and transform myself into a good student :D So I think I might see it on Tuesday arvo, either that or wait til the end of the week sometime. I can't wait, considering the last horror movie I went to see was so horrifyingly bad, and not in the funny way, either.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I've got it at home.. still deciding whether to watch it or not cos i just saw the previews the other day n it looked pretty scary.. =/

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
someone said that movie copied the ring.. i.e similar ideas

my fwen told me thirteen ghost is the most scariest movie, thats y the cinemas stopped showing after a week.. my fwen's trying to get me to watch the movie with her argh.. from what i heard of that movie, its worst than the chainsaw massacre _ couldnt stand that movie >_<" but least i was more brave than the two guys that walked out after the first 5 mins of the movie hahah

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Thirteen ghosts was a good movie - mostly because of Matthew Lilard.. but it wasn't that scary

fantasia

HSC
the grudge is based on the jap movie Ju On.. so was the ring, which was based on the jap movie Ringu.

eh sad how hollywood comes and takes the movies and totally makes them shithouse, the original japanese movies were better.

Auto Wah

damn it, i saw it at premier, fucking scary shit, don't understand the story line at all, if anyone knows the story line please explain it to me. Too much of those past present shit.

Generator

HSC
N/A
An act of high emotion leads to death yet the emotion/spirit remains and it then marks all who pass within the bounds of the house. Rather simple, but that's basically what it was about.

tabularasa

HSC
ok i saw it i wasn't that scared but i have ot say it is a movie u have ot see with your friends. DO NOT GO ALONE. I found the storylinr pretty easy to follow and it was great to SMG on the big screen.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
argh i really wanna see it but at the same time i don't.. i may never sleep with the lights off ever again >.<

is it scarier than the ring or the others ? IMO, those 2 are the most freakiest movies of all fukn time...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmm.. it was weird. didn't really get it but luckily i had someone to hide behind :p

car jie - thirteen ghosts is nowhere near as scary as TCM. and i dont think it stopped showing at cinemas after a week coz i remember when i saw it, it'd already been out for a while... the only i remember about that movie was the topless ghost and the freaky dead relative...?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)