the guy that i used to like last year lied (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
So hi guys, I don't know if some of u remember that story between my best friend and I last year? Well last year he was like oh I like u but I can never be serious with u cos you're Palestinian and my parents will only let me marry a Pakistani girl. Well funnily enough, he is now dating a Palestinian chick. I don't know why a friend would lie for. Could have just been open with me from the start.
And what do u do when your friends call you dumb consistently....then say oh its a joke. Would u just stop talking to these people?
I've always been nice to them, helped them with exam studies, assignments, homework etc. Now that they are in different unis they think they are top shit.

Examine

same
HSC
Well for the first part maybe he just didn't want to hurt you as much as it would. Think about it, would you rather say that, or "I don't like you". Even though now he's dating another Palestinian he maybe did not see it coming, or maybe he just wants a root. For the friends part, my friends do it all the time, it means nothing. (joke, etc) If you don't like it just tell them (I know, it's harder to say than do) and they'll stop. If they don't, either do the same to them or get new friends. I've also noted that they go to different unis, maybe their personalities have changed to the point where saying that stuff is normal.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol, but seriously, I don't think doing that would make a difference. And thing is I found put through another mutual friend of ours which makes it even more awkies. This old guy has pulled moves on me every single time that we have gone out and yeah he said he liked me and shit but gave me that shit excuse. Fuckinggg worst week of my life.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Well for the first part maybe he just didn't want to hurt you as much as it would. Think about it, would you rather say that, or "I don't like you". Even though now he's dating another Palestinian he maybe did not see it coming, or maybe he just wants a root. For the friends part, my friends do it all the time, it means nothing. (joke, etc) If you don't like it just tell them (I know, it's harder to say than do) and they'll stop. If they don't, either do the same to them or get new friends. I've also noted that they go to different unis, maybe their personalities have changed to the point where saying that stuff is normal.
perhaps this is true. But then why would he kiss me and shit if he didn't like me to begin with? It doesn't make sense. He kissed me whist he still had a gf...that's fucking awkward. I didnt even know he had a gf at the time. Then he broke up with her coa he liked me then told me this...

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
How can you be a palestinian girl, when there is no such place?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
And what do u do when your friends call you dumb consistently....then say oh its a joke. Would u just stop talking to these people?.
Well do they mean it, or not? If it's in jest, of course not - they're just joking around. If they mean it...

jnney

lemon
HSC
Yes, I would just stop talking to those people.

RANK 1

HSC
perhaps this is true. But then why would he kiss me and shit if he didn't like me to begin with? It doesn't make sense. He kissed me whist he still had a gf...that's fucking awkward. I didnt even know he had a gf at the time. Then he broke up with her coa he liked me then told me this...
spur of the moment

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
I'm sorry to hear about the bad week. I hope things are better next week :)

Aysce

HSC
Based on my opinion, yes Examine did highlight a fair point but what is his personality like and his love life? If he is the type that bounces from girl to girl (ie player), he may have only lied to you to protect you from getting hurt in the future since he values you as a true friend ( E.g. Enter a relationship that doesn't go well and destroys friendship etc etc). Although, if he did have a genuine interest in you maybe he only did it to spare your feelings. Based on the information you have given on him kissing you whilst he still has a gf, this possibly demonstrates his LUST (not love) for you.

Now think about it. If he is kissing you and so on whilst he is in a relationship, that shows his lack of loyalty and honestly, for your sake, I don't think going out with him would be a good idea.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
He met the girls parents and vice versa. Honestly I'm really happy for them cos I'm sure she's a fantastic girl. I just don't see why he thought it necessary to build our friendship on lies and fake promises. He was always saying shit like u deserve better than me, I don't want to hurt u etc etc :/ I'm p sure that's just a nice way of saying I'm not interested in u. He used words like I'm really attracted to u and I like u a lot. You're a genuine person and not many people are anymore. We are going to stay best friends forever bla bla bla and then this. Lol, sort of sucks. Yes shitty week, but hoping things will get better over the next week or so.

RANK 1

HSC
He met the girls parents and vice versa. Honestly I'm really happy for them cos I'm sure she's a fantastic girl. I just don't see why he thought it necessary to build our friendship on lies and fake promises. He was always saying shit like u deserve better than me, I don't want to hurt u etc etc :/ I'm p sure that's just a nice way of saying I'm not interested in u. He used words like I'm really attracted to u and I like u a lot. You're a genuine person and not many people are anymore. We are going to stay best friends forever bla bla bla and then this. Lol, sort of sucks. Yes shitty week, but hoping things will get better over the next week or so.
pics

jnney

lemon
HSC
If you think about it, does it really make sense that he means what he tells you?

jnney

lemon
HSC
I don't have pics of him or any friends for that matter lol. And no...it doesn't make sense. So why would be try moves on me if he didn't like me?
Maybe because he's just trying to play you, because you're easy. :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)