The Health of Young People Notes (1 Viewer)

*10#

i need notes for this topic too - can anybody help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please im desperate here

jgirl:).....

i can help...wot do u need help specifically on? like dun say 'all of it' hehe, jus lets go thru a point at a time,....wot point u havin trouble with?

*10#

hey j-girl thanxs so much i am having touble with the whole dam lot but in particular the Q do aust's young ppl enjoy good health

* any info. u have on - epidemiology of the health of young ppl
patterns of morbidity and mortality also compared to health status of other populations would be appreciated

thanku thanku thanku

( freaking out exam 2morrow + still 4 more to go after that !!!!!!!!)

jgirl:).....

yeha no probs - well i cant he;p u with ur two focus areas, do u now wot they are? im doin body image and sexuality...ne wayz epidemiology:
-there is known fact that the health of young people today is in quite good condition, actually considered most ehalthy age group, as opposed 2 any group. But thats not 2 say they dont experience health problems - because they do!! They are actaully the group most prone to injuries...this is the case mainly because of road accidents, etc - as you known with road injuries the age 15-19 and 15-24 especially in men have the highest mortality rates. Also 23% of these injuries are in fact from suicide. Its a well known fact that women suffer more from depression than men, but men suffer more from mental health. Men more willing to commit suicide, as they have the materials
they are more likely to die from a preventable cause of death. HIV is quite high - women hav higher hospitalisation rate...decreased morbidity to onli 24%
is that ok/ ne thin else

*10#

thats awesome thanks a billion million

so if i just shit on bout different causes of death 4 young ppl and say they r most healthy pop group but still have prob's ill b right???

thanks again

good luck 2moz!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)