The Holocaust as my IRP (1 Viewer)

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The syllabus says that you can't do a topic directly on the syllabus but you can take an aspect of the syllabus and look at it from a different tack to that of the syllabus.

E.g. the students talking about doing the Holocaust aren't looking at what happened but at different aspects of the topic that aren't specified on the syllabus.

As to those querying the handing in of the proposal - the syllabus says that it has to be handed in not less than 6 weeks before the project itself. Some schools do have it that late but that is cutting it fine.

My school has them handed in at the end of February but the draft proposal had to come in during the second last week of last term i.e. end of November and they have had feedback on the draft - about how to improve the actual draft and what is needed to get it up to scratch. They also have the email address of myself and the other teacher and we respond to any questions, including giving additional advice if we are sent another draft.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
cem said:
The syllabus says that you can't do a topic directly on the syllabus but you can take an aspect of the syllabus and look at it from a different tack to that of the syllabus.

E.g. the students talking about doing the Holocaust aren't looking at what happened but at different aspects of the topic that aren't specified on the syllabus.

As to those querying the handing in of the proposal - the syllabus says that it has to be handed in not less than 6 weeks before the project itself. Some schools do have it that late but that is cutting it fine.

My school has them handed in at the end of February but the draft proposal had to come in during the second last week of last term i.e. end of November and they have had feedback on the draft - about how to improve the actual draft and what is needed to get it up to scratch. They also have the email address of myself and the other teacher and we respond to any questions, including giving additional advice if we are sent another draft.
if its ok with you, im just wondering what school do you teach at? and is it possible you can post up any notes, questions on the "what is history?" topic. our class has barely done anything on it as we started late in the term and finished early =] cheers `

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

cem said:
As to those querying the handing in of the proposal - the syllabus says that it has to be handed in not less than 6 weeks before the project itself.
within one third of the time
allocated to the course by the teacher
?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)