The HSC isn't everything - goodluck and any last words (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Engrish yay

Hmmm. Gonna treat the HSC like any other exam.

Raolan

HSC
At this point I think I'm going to be good for Paper 1 just have to finish my creative, screwed for Paper 2 (I haven't done anything for Yeats/FrankenRunner in months & I ignored my teacher for half of Julius Caesar), I'm a total beast at Software even without studying for it because my life is software, I'm confident of a band 6 in physics & I decided a while ago that Chemistry was my bludge subject so... weeeeee.

I have to admit doing 4 units of mathematics a year early REALLY takes the pressure off. Yay for only 6 units of relevant exams. I just hate english.

SuperMike96

HSC
The idea of doing paper1, paper2, pdhpe and dance the day after each other makes me want to drive my head through a wall but other than that not to shabby.

There's no saving my english marks now hahaha, so i'm just gonna go in and yolo it.
I know that feel. Except I have one day break between my first 2 and second 2.

JinxBowman

HSC
So my estimated was 91.2 so as a result I stopped studying, cause I'm an over-confident little shit. Now I'm freaking out, so I'm heading to the State Library tomorrow so I don't die.

HSC
So my estimated was 91.2 so as a result I stopped studying, cause I'm an over-confident little shit. Now I'm freaking out, so I'm heading to the State Library tomorrow so I don't die.
Don't worry lol, I am in the same boat feeling scared that I might die before my HSC exams!!!!!!!!!!!! I will die if I don't get above 90 Atar, I really want to do medicine, I am very serious, I sometimes study 18 hours a day and feel that I am getting less than 90 atar, so sad for me people because their no one here with a good heart.

Elisa Sweet

HSC
nervous and excited for end of school!!! Confident for English, but I've failed Business :/

knxd

HSC
gg bro

the hsc isn't for everyone

it's just like the al-kharid gate on runescape

you can get a high ATAR which you pay entry with into the gate, and continue your journey

or you have to walk all the way around and take a much longer time
FKN LMAO strong analogy/10
brb using my amulet of glory instead to teleport to dual arena

Lina3

HSC
What's a good amount of words for a creative ? Is 500-700 too little ?
Hmm I think you'll find that's probably only enough to adequately describe the character's hair colour :/ Aim for about 20,000 in total.

No..but in all seriousness. If you have a strong enough story 700 would be sufficient. Mine is about 700-800.

HSC
"HSC isn't everything"

Are you high?

At this particular time of my life...IT IS ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!!!

HSC
Guys what are your predictions for the English Paper 1 belonging focus? Belonging through family? Place? Barriers? Individuality?

I feel like I am so fuarkked cause I only really know one or two of these thoroughly for my assigned text (William Shakespeare- 'As You Like It').

As for the creative writing, again I only really have belonging through place and family prepared. Anything else and i'll have to make it up on the spot. This won't end well lol.

Also I really hope the texts they give you to analyse in section 1 of paper 1 are easy to understand. Done some past papers and literally couldn't find any techniques to analyse. Oh man getting nervous...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)