The " I Did It " Thread (1 Viewer)

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
At 9 15 Am I Ofiicial Finished Drama .................................................................it Was The Best Moment Of My Life
It Ran Smoothly We Were On Time 11.40 Minutes
The Markers Laughed At Appropriate Places [ Capital Punishment][rommi][brazzilion] And Sighed In Others[ Think About It] I Got So Excited That My Fly Flew Down Half Way Through Performance[during Dance Scene] Demanding Extra Marks

I Just Cant Beleive It Is """""""""oooovvvveeeerrrr""""""""

butterflyxx

HSC
ROFL they laughed at my scalpul thing!! YAY YAY YAY =D and damn the year 10's for laughing at my emo moment in my monologue -.-"

I didn't notice your fly lol, s'all good =] IT'S OVER!!!!

IT'S BLOODY OVER!!!!

ok i think i miss it now.

leeha

HSC
argh..this time tomorro i ll have ''done it''
for those who are doin i.p...did they really look through your logbook or just at rationale..i was all calm about it thinking they jus look at rationale and everything then another girl from a diff school got me all worried sayin that they look at it...haha oh gosh i cant handle this..

DoubleX

HSC
leeha said:
argh..this time tomorro i ll have ''done it''
for those who are doin i.p...did they really look through your logbook or just at rationale..i was all calm about it thinking they jus look at rationale and everything then another girl from a diff school got me all worried sayin that they look at it...haha oh gosh i cant handle this..
Well, with us, after the performance (GP or IP) they asked us to get our logbook(s), then sat us down and asked us questions. When they were done, they asked us to give them our logbook(s), and then we had to leave. They then spent 10 minutes marking.

The logbook is mostly just to make sure you actually have one and have done stuff in it for the GP, unless your performance wasn't the greatest. With the IP, they skim everything until the rationale, then they read that. Again, if your performance wasn't the best, they'll read your logbook more closely. That's from what I've heard, so don't quote me on that.

Having said that...

80% of Drama done? Win.

~NiTa~

HSC
YAY!!! no more acting!!!! but i thought ip and gp were onli worth 30% each..... = 60% of the hsc????

DoubleX

HSC
~NiTa~ said:
YAY!!! no more acting!!!! but i thought ip and gp were onli worth 30% each..... = 60% of the hsc????
Correct, but the Trial Drama exam counts for 20%. So in the scheme of things, there's only 20% left. Hence 80% is done.

uberschveinen

HSC
My work here is done.

Every single person in our school did the best performance they ever had, as claimed by our teacher and those of us who tried to watch through a gap in the wall, and given that they were all pretty much very good performances to begin with, I'd say everyone's going to do very well. The examiners actually said they felt sorry for the next school they went to.

This year we did have good markers. Due to a lack of psychotic feminazi drama teachers the jokes all went down well, and the fact that they actually laughed and enjoyed the performances instead of glaring at everybody with intimidatingly dead eyes meant that nobody really panicked. Year 11 made a good audience too, reacting in all the right ways without even being told to.

dscott

HSC
Ok, shitting myself.. group tomorrow....
one of our members only fucking got back from QLD today (why yes, he left for a weeks holiday before our performance)

does anyone have an ip performance rationale they want to exemplify?
I have NO idea what to write! or where to start!

ashimation

HSC
DoubleX said:
Correct, but the Trial Drama exam counts for 20%. So in the scheme of things, there's only 20% left. Hence 80% is done.

No.

Trials are internally marked.

Group, IP and exam are EXTERNALLY marked.

You have 40% external marking left.

Last edited:

uberschveinen

HSC
Which counts for half and half when you incorporate the in-school moderated assessment marks, thereby making it count for 20%. You're not wrong, just everyone at our school thinks of it this way.

itsjenjen

HSC
I did it today! I was so happy that i could almost cry afterwards. Our group practically screamed after coming out of the room and we gave each other a group hug. We didn't have any stuffups, ours was the best performance we'd done throughout the GP process. Our teacher said we did really rell, and the markers laughed. Nice markers this year!!!!

Congrats to everyone else who feels the same sense of freedom as i do and goodluck to everyone whose doing it.

Jeza

HSC
Ok I'll Admit it. If I dont become rich and famous by 40 Ive decided I'll become a drama teacher. I LoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVed IT. We seriously became the best of friends and we cried. Im gonna miss our performance................... Hope you all enjoyed the course as I have, I'll never forget it. Kinda nervous though the markers took like 35 mins for our performance, when others it was only 10-15. Shit. I love you drama guys!!!!!!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i Did It today.... it was pretty good, our group had a couple of small glitches but they were really small so it didnt really detract from the piece at all...the markers seemed to really like it, they laughed in all the right places and they seemed pretty happy in the interview, so yeah. whee! IP was okay as well...i dont think it was the best i've ever done it because my throat was dry as hell, but it was certainly okay judging by the examiners reactions...all 3 of them were heaps nice, like in the interview after IP i was just *flat* and all the adrenalin was gooone...so they were asking me things and i would be really slow to respond, they were like 'ur tired aren't u dear' ... 'yes...' lol. but its over!!! its alll over... awww.

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
The markers and audience loved mine from the very start the moment I picked up that wine bottle and starting drinking it down. I went through 4 bottles of water in wine bottles...bleh...IT WAS WORTH IT THOUGH!!! The markers couldn't contain themselves as I drank myself into a slow alcoholic, not to mention I walked off stage drinking the bottles still, hahaha.

lindataylor

HSC
your performance sounds hilarious - wish i could have seen it
but from your pic from "Black Books" and that you mention a lot of wine, did you devise your performance from "Black Books"? if you did, that just makes it all better, i love that show - heaps funny
well hope you did well!

lindataylor

HSC
i forgot to say when my hsc finished lol
we did it last week, group was last monday and ip was on the tuesday
the markers were heaps friendly - and we had a senior marker turn up when we were performing so that was a bit intimidating. we went well though - no stuff ups so we were happy chappy lol
ip was fine, i was just bored by then, cos i was 2nd last and had to wait all day to perform, stiill i can now say that i have done a HSC exam - so to all those non-drama students - i'm one up on you!
hahaha
off now
good luck for your other exams ppl!

uberschveinen

HSC
I liked the senior marker. They're more experienced and've seen more performances, and that way you won't be getting marks out of the ordinary. Besides, the one at my performances looked suspiciously like Mike Moore.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lol i didnt know which one was the senior marker for our school... i was trying to figure it out but there was nothing very distinguishing about any of them. a question: does the senior marker actually mark ur work or are they just there to supervise the other two?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)