The " I Did It " Thread (1 Viewer)

uberschveinen

HSC
They're there to make sure that performances are marked on an even scale, so they do affect your mark. they don't actually mark it themselves.

As for identifying them? If the nametag says senior marker they're probably a senior marker.

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
lindataylor said:
your performance sounds hilarious - wish i could have seen it
but from your pic from "Black Books" and that you mention a lot of wine, did you devise your performance from "Black Books"? if you did, that just makes it all better, i love that show - heaps funny
well hope you did well!
Hehe, yep it was devised from Black Books. It was fun to do! And yes the show absolutely rocks!

thatjazz

HSC
No energy for complete sentences. Key words good.

Me finished.
Me happy.
Me think GP good.
Me think IP good also. Me hoping I get 30/30 for both. Me did on internal mark.

Markers nice.
Markers ask questions me not answer.

Going bed.

Night.

Jeza

HSC
lol. did yu do performance for both. So annoying I got 30/30 for individual but 29/30 for Gp for internal trial. I worked heaps hard on my designs for poster program, and some dude like worked half as hard on a performance and got the same mark. Oh well thats DRAMA. no! 5 weeks left of theory

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
YAY now I can join the thread. Yes I did it. GP was soo good it went off very well. IP was alright but my teacher seemed pleased.

ashimation

HSC
I did my group on thursday and we were the second group out....

It went really well we were about 11.30 mins and no stuff ups!!!!

*sigh of relief*

yay the best feeling ever

Kitty_182

HSC
We did our group performance last Thursday...Everything was against us...one of our members was in hospital, so we had to train a replacement in 2 days....AND I fell down the stairs TWICE before we performed LOL (I was so tired)

But despite all that I think we did great...our best performance by far.

Its kinda sad It's all over...I LOVE DRAMA!

SamTan*06*

All alone in a memory! I was beautiful theeeen....
HSC
HOW GOOD IS IT??!!!!!

My GP whent rather well, BUT my IP was AWESOME!!!!
Everyone was laughing all through it, they didn't seem to stop (which is what I was aiming for :-D) and the markers were soooo nice! My piece whent for 8.13, my teacher was almost having a heart attack!

But, is it just me, or are the majority of drama students doing comical monologues and group performances?

leeha

HSC
welllllllll..
after months of preparation..were filing misadventure
halfway into our g.p..one of the girls fell down and couldnt get up..we had to stop it all and call the paramedics...ended up getting an operation on her leg...just from the g.p..goshhhhhhhhhhhh..we were crying and stressing all day..and instead of havin time to prepare for our i.p's we had to train some random girl to take the injured girls spot and we had to do it again at the end of the day..
everyones peice lacked energy and focus and it was jus crappppppppp

deffo lost out on band 6

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
leeha said:
welllllllll..
after months of preparation..were filing misadventure
halfway into our g.p..one of the girls fell down and couldnt get up..we had to stop it all and call the paramedics...ended up getting an operation on her leg...just from the g.p..goshhhhhhhhhhhh..we were crying and stressing all day..and instead of havin time to prepare for our i.p's we had to train some random girl to take the injured girls spot and we had to do it again at the end of the day..
everyones peice lacked energy and focus and it was jus crappppppppp

deffo lost out on band 6
aw no, thats awful. :( im sorry to hear that. Don't stress too much about your marks, they would have taken the accident into consideration.

treesblack

HSC
well a certain person in our group decided to not show up for the last 5 days before our performance and we were going to file misadventure but then she turned up on the actual day so we had to let her join. its ridiculous i reckon when someone can take credit for all our hard work at doing the script and pretty much the whole process without her. I'm so glad it's all over, but the fact that she made us stress and hate her so much made it drag away from my IP so by the time i did it, i was so completely over the whole process and just wanted the prac part to be over. i dont miss it at all. i love drama with a passion but hsc drama sucks. thank god for the theory, there shall i get my marks.

figzy

so over it
HSC
My IP was amazzingg! I've never performed better and my teacher said he'd be so suprised if i got below a high band 5 for everything overall.

:) my GP was pretty good, a bit silly, and i definatly do not like all the people in my group anymore.

but hurray!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)