• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
hahaha, are you joel by any chance (shoe game @ unsw oweek)?

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
selurkcin said:
i think i have a record. i havent watched the notebook in at least a week. considering i love it so much, im proud.
lol i thought u were matt with that fruity av :uhhuh:

*hopes quote button works*

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
MuffinMan said:
lol i thought u were matt with that fruity av :uhhuh:

*hopes quote button works*
Unfortunately, no, its a faggot by the name of Nicholas. for the most untruthful words youve ever read, read his username backwards.

HSC
Shell said:
Unfortunately, no, its a faggot by the name of Nicholas. for the most untruthful words youve ever read, read his username backwards.
hahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaa. oh dude u have never said anything more true

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Milla does, but i only know him through her, just off the net. man hes a tosser. I have no idea how Milla puts up with him.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahah the first time i watched that trailer i was like "wtf" 'cause the boobies just came out of nowhere
much like her recent nipple slip!

HSC
go_swans said:
much like her recent nipple slip!
hahah i remember reading this article about it, where it was paying her out 'cause she was hairy or something lol. oh and dude! do you remember the scrapbook thing with the slightly psycho fans? yeah. she got it, and now something i wrote is on rachel mcadams' shelf in her bedroom. effing weird hahah.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahah i remember reading this article about it, where it was paying her out 'cause she was hairy or something lol. oh and dude! do you remember the scrapbook thing with the slightly psycho fans? yeah. she got it, and now something i wrote is on rachel mcadams' shelf in her bedroom. effing weird hahah.

haha thats weird but awesome at the same time. i wouldnt write in a rachel fan book. cause she wouldnt be able to read my writing for one, and i would have no idea what to write.

HSC
yeah i didn't go the whole 'omg have my children!' route, it was more like "hey what's up, um yeah, you should try and have a surf on that teen choice award, sorry i can't draw for shit"

HSC
hahah are they actual surfboards? like i know they look like them but could u actually surf on them?

HSC
i have no idea .. if she drowns i guess we can blame me
i'm going to have a lot of angry stalker freaks on my hands.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i have no idea .. if she drowns i guess we can blame me
i'm going to have a lot of angry stalker freaks on my hands.

hahhaa.
U should see what nicholas has done to my room dude! i had notebook stuff EVERYWHERE. like on every wal. It was awesome. he knows that delta (yes delta goodrem...) is my second choice over the notebook. So he went and took all my notebook stuff and changed it to delta stuff. So now my room is completely deltarised. The only thing ive been allowed to keep are my signed notebook pics.

Hahaha so i no longer have a notebookerised room.

end of random discussion

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
YES!!! Nicholas totally converted her. for the better too.

HSC
haha i have always liked her, like i lined up at Miranda years ago to see her! She was my obsession years ago. Till the notebook came around. But as of a few weeks ago, and totally after yesterday she is back at the top

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)