• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The "I won't be sleeping til Thursday" thread... (1 Viewer)

ALLLICE

HSC
AsyLum said:
I haven't 'slept' in two days so far, got another essay to write and need to hit up state library tomorrow, after uni, come home at 10 and finish off essay with quotes and whatnot, then begin my major work proposal for MAS308.

Wanna swap?
Are you so sure?? I had 2 essays due on monday for phil and history...history was given an extension for Tuesday (no late penalty either! <3 my history tutor at the moment)...Some essay about an interview thing to do with comparing social lives for Sociology....ummm the first part of my Ling portfolio on Thursday...oh and I'm leading a tute for history on Thursday too...and i think for Ling we're supposed to show them all our tutorial tasks too :(

life=over? :p

now who wants to swap??? huh? huh?

I'll hold you to that offer if you're not careful!

but it's all a blur cos im kinda in this manical state at the moment.....

*goes back to writing her essay*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ALLLICE said:
Are you so sure?? I had 2 essays due on monday for phil and history...history was given an extension for Tuesday (no late penalty either! <3 my history tutor at the moment)...Some essay about an interview thing to do with comparing social lives for Sociology....ummm the first part of my Ling portfolio on Thursday...oh and I'm leading a tute for history on Thursday too...and i think for Ling we're supposed to show them all our tutorial tasks too :(

life=over? :p

now who wants to swap??? huh? huh?

I'll hold you to that offer if you're not careful!

but it's all a blur cos im kinda in this manical state at the moment.....

*goes back to writing her essay*
First year was a breeze :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
FUCK YOU POSTMODERNISM I CONQUERED YOUR ASSS AGAIN MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

:santa: :bomb:

cassidylx

HSC
N/A
I had two assignments due today,2 hrs later,so my nightmare comes to the end finally. I'll sleep early tonight:) And good luck for u!

ALLLICE

HSC
cassidylx said:
I had two assignments due today,2 hrs later,so my nightmare comes to the end finally. I'll sleep early tonight:) And good luck for u!
Thanks..

*caves in*...

*Emails extension requests*

...well i handed in 2 essays anyway

ALLLICE

HSC
A question:

I emailed the head tutor for sociology asking for an extension right.. she said she can give me one if i have a doctors certificate for being ill. Is it too late if i get a certificate tomorrow...explaining how 'sick' ive been throughout the week???

and yes im a liar...

EDIT: this is due tomorrow

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
ALLLICE said:
A question:

I emailed the head tutor for sociology asking for an extension right.. she said she can give me one if i have a doctors certificate for being ill. Is it too late if i get a certificate tomorrow...explaining how 'sick' ive been throughout the week???

and yes im a liar...

EDIT: this is due tomorrow
I think it just depends on the doctor or the tute or... yeah i dunno (not much help am I :p)

Just chill, when your done we will all go out and get you hammered (thank you Sam bar)

ALLLICE

HSC
underage drinking ftw...I've already been drinking in the sam bar anyway (shhh!!) :cool:

ps. underage for only less than 2 weeks now :eek: :) ...then the *omg im not supposed to be in this bar...are they checking id??? :O:O* feeling wears off

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
I know I'm not a Macquarian.

But I'm also not sleeping til Thursday.

Had a presentation on Monday and now have an Essay/Presentation combo due tomorrow as well as a short story that isn't behaving itself due on Thursday.

I can't get extensions so count yourself lucky.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
haha and most people say everything becomes less exciting, so enjoy your last 2 weeks of being underage. those days seem so foreign now, i don't know where we used to hang out.

ALLLICE

HSC
Tulipa said:

Had a presentation on Monday and now have an Essay/Presentation combo due tomorrow as well as a short story that isn't behaving itself due on Thursday.

misery loves company

iambored said:
haha and most people say everything becomes less exciting, so enjoy your last 2 weeks of being underage. those days seem so foreign now, i don't know where we used to hang out.
and there'll be no more free drinks out of pity/ being unable to buy :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:

Haha, a short story that isn't behaving itself, call me insane but I have this picture of a short story sitting in the corner being scorned for being a bad story *chuckles*

ALLLICE said:
underage drinking ftw...I've already been drinking in the sam bar anyway (shhh!!) :cool:

ps. underage for only less than 2 weeks now :eek: :) ...then the *omg im not supposed to be in this bar...are they checking id??? :O:O* feeling wears off
Sweet, buy us a drink then :p

faintygirl83

HSC
N/A
I have a horrible assignment due tomorrow (worth 30%) and a multiple choice quiz for another subject (also worth 30%), so tonight will be baaaaaad!

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Multiple choice is easy. Remember if your ever in doubt just pick C

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Gilbert1 said:
Multiple choice is easy. Remember if your ever in doubt just pick C
the psychology department specifically makes sure that any of their tests don't have the C advantage in them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)