The indecisive clothing thread (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
take me up on my offer already gosh :jump:
Haha, I don't think i'll get those jeans on ASOS then. Have to try and figure out a day we are both free.

the back of them looks weird because the guy has tucked in his shirt and because he's skinny the area below the calves look out of proportion
also the pockets seem a bit too elongated and yeah that orange stitching isn't the nicest but it's pretty standard among jeans
there's usually always more stuff sold in-store so you might find something you like
yay
Hmm true lol, I might have to go and have a look then.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
My recent purchases. Thoughts?

https://marketplace-images.asos.com/ab/7ab66be2-68f9-4a57-b94d-1bfb22db27fa_huge.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
I know this has nothing to do with you but the sleeves should be an inch or two shorter. The sleeves towards the shoulder should be a slight bit looser so that bunching doesn't happen. That could also potentially be fixed by correcting the length. Jacket length entirely should also be a slight bit longer (however that really depends on the person wearing it).

It's not a very good quality of jacket (by virtue that it's on asos, even if it is the marketplace section) but it should serve its purpose. Pls don't wear it with a fucking crewneck shirt (like the model) or the other shirt you've bought though.
[quote="Nooblet94, post: 6332348"][IMG]http://images.asos-media.com/inv/media/8/8/9/5/1895988/cranberryred/image1xxl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Not my cup of tea but if you're a skinny dude that suits this then all the more power to you
[quote="Nooblet94, post: 6332348"][IMG]http://www.tarocash.com.au/resources/product/images/8127/131cj41_chc_1.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
I despise leather clothing personally
[quote="Nooblet94, post: 6332348"][IMG]http://images.asos-media.com/inv/media/2/3/9/6/2236932/stone/image1xxl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Not too bad, but don't be surprised if they don't turn out exactly how you'd expect.
[quote="SylviaB, post: 6332366"]am i the only one who hates that style of top[/QUOTE]
nah you aren't

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
I know this has nothing to do with you but the sleeves should be an inch or two shorter. The sleeves towards the shoulder should be a slight bit looser so that bunching doesn't happen. That could also potentially be fixed by correcting the length. Jacket length entirely should also be a slight bit longer (however that really depends on the person wearing it).

It's not a very good quality of jacket (by virtue that it's on asos, even if it is the marketplace section) but it should serve its purpose. Pls don't wear it with a fucking crewneck shirt (like the model) or the other shirt you've bought though.

Not my cup of tea but if you're a skinny dude that suits this then all the more power to you

I despise leather clothing personally

Not too bad, but don't be surprised if they don't turn out exactly how you'd expect.

nah you aren't
I agree about the jacket length, but I have fairly long arms so it shouldn't be much of an issue. I'll almost definitely get it tailored anyway. It's actually surprisingly good quality, originally from topman and it's only been worn once. For ~$50 I reckon that's a bargain.

What's wrong with leather? It keeps you warm, keeps you dry and in most cases doesn't look awful.

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
I agree about the jacket length, but I have fairly long arms so it shouldn't be much of an issue. I'll almost definitely get it tailored anyway. It's actually surprisingly good quality, originally from topman and it's only been worn once. For ~$50 I reckon that's a bargain.

What's wrong with leather? It keeps you warm, keeps you dry and in most cases doesn't look awful.
what is subjectivity

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
what is subjectivity
Fair enough. I would've thought that leather was one of those things that is universally considered to look good, like a well fitting suit.

Henley and chinos arrived. I'm happy with both of them. The only bad thing about the henley is that it makes my lats look freakishly huge.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Leather doesn't always look good in the same way suits don't always look good.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Leather doesn't always look good in the same way suits don't always look good.
I'm not saying it always looks good, I'm just surprised that someone would despise it. Anyway, I've got more important things to do than argue semantics.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Fair enough. I would've thought that leather was one of those things that is universally considered to look good, like a well fitting suit.

Henley and chinos arrived. I'm happy with both of them. The only bad thing about the henley is that it makes my lats look freakishly huge.
post wings brah

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
hmmmmm

i also don't know if i absolutely despise peplum or not (probably)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
well mainly pelpum

but i also don't think its a very flattering colour

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
yeah i have such mixed feelings about peplum. i might go get this instead. i just need some sort of business attire

that being said i would buy this dress in a heartbeat if i had $220

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
yeah i have such mixed feelings about peplum. i might go get this instead. i just need some sort of business attire

that being said i would buy this dress in a heartbeat if i had $220

the first dress dayum gurl

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
i bought a tight black skirt insteaaaaad. i just need shit to wear to canberra and when i'm on prac and you know a teacher and shit. i tried on that long black dress today for shiggles, the material is way too thick it wasn't very nice to wear

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
oh i thoguht you might have tried it on or are you online shopping?
just buy it and return it if you don't liek it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)