• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Iraq War (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSC
withoutaface said:
Israel is rounding Palestinians up into death camps then gassing them with Zyklon-B?
No but there firing missiles at will, jailing a Democratically elected government, killing any semi-threat even if their legitimate, literally stealing Palestinian land. Ohhh and lets not forget the friendly cluster bombs they left behind in Lebanon that only detonate when say a group of children are playing and they happen to unfortunately stumble on one.

Who are you trying to Kid!! The Zionists are literally doing the same thing that Hitler did to them but how can i put this... In the name of democracy or premtive striking. Also they can manage to do this under a much cleaner disguise nowadays through the more sophisticated weapons that do all the dirty work from far above instead of rounding up the people manually then killing them... Same Shit different Smell.
Oh let you not forget the amazing media influence and lobby groups they poses.

banco55

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
It's about the humiliation.
This is true. The arabs have a few million jews sitting in their backyard who have over the years kicked their ass in wars and outdone them in every field of human endeavour. It reminds them of how far behind they are the west and the east asians.

zeek

HSC
banco55 said:
outdone them in every field of human endeavour. It reminds them of how far behind they are the west and the east asians.
No, it's because Israel epitomizes western imperialisation as it is a majority of european and western jews. To the arabs, Israel is a crusader state.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
54247 said:
No but there firing missiles at will, jailing a Democratically elected government, killing any semi-threat even if their legitimate, literally stealing Palestinian land. Ohhh and lets not forget the friendly cluster bombs they left behind in Lebanon that only detonate when say a group of children are playing and they happen to unfortunately stumble on one.

Who are you trying to Kid!! The Zionists are literally doing the same thing that Hitler did to them but how can i put this... In the name of democracy or premtive striking. Also they can manage to do this under a much cleaner disguise nowadays through the more sophisticated weapons that do all the dirty work from far above instead of rounding up the people manually then killing them...
yet you celebrated their death and supported suicide bombers. Pretending to oppose violence and at the same time condoning it as long as the violence is against Israelis. Sucks to be you to be on the loser side since 1948.

Last edited by a moderator:

zeek

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
yet you celebrated their death and supported suicide bombers. Pretending to oppose violence and at the same time condoning it as long as the violence is against Israelis.
Unlike Israel, Palestine does not recieve weaponry from the USA, nor does it recieve anywhere near the amount of "aid" that Israel recieves. Therefore, the only way to fight for them is through suicide bombing, so if it helps them then so be it.

Sucks to be you to be on the loser side since 1948.
Sucks to be jew in the new millenium :)

banco55

HSC
Exphate said:
That's a shame, Israel is the dominant force in the Middle East.
Best living conditions in the Middle East.

Oh but sure, I love opression.
Go visit Syria, Egypt, Saudia arabia or some other arab country opression is their speciality :)

zeek

HSC
Exphate said:
Hence why it was defeated by a small militant group?

Wow i never knew constant fear, paranoia and rocket attacks in your home town were sought after. Israel MUST have the best living conditions :)

bizadfar

HSC
Exphate said:

WHo said it was the best? Have you ever visited all the countries?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Zeek said:
Unlike Israel, Palestine does not recieve weaponry from the USA, nor does it recieve anywhere near the amount of "aid" that Israel recieves. Therefore, the only way to fight for them is through suicide bombing, so if it helps them then so be it.
Maybe because USA don't like Palestinian arabs, maybe because oil rich arab countries are too stingy to help their fellow palestinian arabs? :rofl: Maybe because palestinian terrorists are not worth helping from USA or rich arab countries? you pick the answer:) Is n't it time for arabs neighbours and palestinians to realize that they lost all wars to Israel since 1948 and suicide bombings does not help? ;)

Sucks to be jew in the new millenium
perhaps it does nt sucks as much as being an arab, being branded terrorists and being frisked by security at airport constantly everywhere you travel and being hated by people around the world :p

Hence why it was defeated by a small militant group.
If hizbollah defeated IDF they wont have to accept humiliating treaty and being forced out of their own territory and being banned from re-arming and get killed in thousands. If they want a victory like that they can have it as much as they want, there wont be any lebs left alive after 100th victory lol.

Wow i never knew constant fear, paranoia and rocket attacks in your home town were sought after. Israel MUST have the best living conditions
You can tell that to your fellow Arab, palestinians, tell them israel is so bad and so dangerous that they must stop begging to get back the land :D

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Exphate said:

Israel probably has the worst living conditions in the middle east and in the entire world. Who would want to live among jews? :rofl:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
HotShot said:
Israel probably has the worst living conditions in the middle east and in the entire world. Who would want to live among jews? :rofl:
lol...other jews

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Maybe because USA don't like Palestinian arabs, maybe because oil rich arab countries are too stingy to help their fellow palestinian arabs? :rofl:
You can tell that to your fellow Arab, palestinians, tell them israel is so bad and so dangerous that they must stop begging to get back the land :D
1) how can u rofl at suffering?
2) those people want their homes back- it doesnt matter in what land it is or whether someone has put up borders around it- its still home. The jews made that same comment in 1948- "the land was badly farmed, poorly maintained...." well its not their land!
3) The US admin likes israel because of many reasons- one of them is their religious affliations with hard right christian groups who've sided with israel

4) most jews are not religious but still want the land of palestine for some reason and they pretty much hate the arab peoples who reside there and around the place.... your probably not religious, but here's a quote from the pentateuch

Deuteronomy 32:21 said:
They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not god,
They (the Jews) have provoked me to anger
with their Vanities: and I shall move them to jealousy
with those who are not a people
I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Last edited:

bizadfar

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Maybe because USA don't like Palestinian arabs, maybe because oil rich arab countries are too stingy to help their fellow palestinian arabs? :rofl: Maybe because palestinian terrorists are not worth helping from USA or rich arab countries? you pick the answer:) Is n't it time for arabs neighbours and palestinians to realize that they lost all wars to Israel since 1948 and suicide bombings does not help? ;)

perhaps it does nt sucks as much as being an arab, being branded terrorists and being frisked by security at airport constantly everywhere you travel and being hated by people around the world :p

If hizbollah defeated IDF they wont have to accept humiliating treaty and being forced out of their own territory and being banned from re-arming and get killed in thousands. If they want a victory like that they can have it as much as they want, there wont be any lebs left alive after 100th victory lol.

DO you even read your comments? I label you as a low class person. GO on attack me, thats all you can do cant you. ":p"

I will say one thing, why doesn't USA aid African countries in NEED of civil order and health (AIDS for eg), but instead decide to "help" Iraqi people.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Hotshot said:
Israel probably has the worst living conditions in the middle east and in the entire world. Who would want to live among jews?
Arabs wanted to live there so much that they even blew:bomb: themselves up in thousands hoping to live there in their after life with 72 virgins! :rofl: Is that why jewish areas are among the most expensive, most exclusive and safe areas whereas people are fleeing arabs/lebs neighbourhood and real estate values has gone down to half if you have an arab/leb neighbour in Sydney
:rofl:

1) how can u rofl at suffering?
2) those people want their homes back- it doesnt matter in what land it is or whether someone has put up borders around it- its still home. The jews made that same comment in 1948- "the land was badly farmed, poorly maintained...." well its not their land!
3) The US admin likes israel because of many reasons- one of them is their religious affliations with hard right christian groups who've sided with israel

4) most jews are not religious but still want the land of palestine for some reason and they pretty much hate the arab peoples who reside there and around the place.... your probably not religious, but here's a quote from the pentateuch
1. Because I can.
2.The land was fairly divided between jews and arabs by UN while jewish areas bloom, arabs areas gloom!
3.Exactly, why should US support palestinian? Most of whom who support terrorists and launched countless terror attacks against US target and interest. Why should US support Palestinians who cheer and celebrate 9/11 and chant death to america everyday as many as they prayed to Allah five times a day!
4.As if arab's are friendly to israel :eek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuteronomy 32:21
They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not god,
They (the Jews) have provoked me to anger
with their Vanities: and I shall move them to jealousy
with those who are not a people
I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
Are you implying that Arabs are foolish nations:rofl:

Bizadfar said:
I will say one thing, why doesn't USA aid African countries in NEED of civil order and health (AIDS for eg), but instead decide to "help" Iraqi people.
Here is an answer for you
Bush has increased direct development and humanitarian aid to Africa to more than $4 billion a year from $1.4 billion in 2001, according to the Paris-based Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. And four African nations -- Sudan, Ethiopia, Egypt and Uganda -- rank among the world's top 10 recipients in aid from the United States. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/30/AR2006123000941.html
Perhaps its time for your Oil Rich country Iran and arabs countries to give some money to poor africans instead of supporting terrorists such as Hizbollah and Hamas and sending money to built Mosque in australia which are a hub of terrorist supporters.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
mr EaZy said:
Speaking of which, this fact really startles me. Reason for that is because, if you read the New Testament, especially the Gospel and the Acts books, you'll find that Jews HATED Christians. I remember, while reading Acts, that there was one time where a bunch of Jews from Greece, who happened to be in the same place as where the Apostles were in Jerusalem, started a riot by saying that they plan to create an uprising against the jews (or something along those lines). Now, considering that because they're Christian, so they believe in the New Testament, and the Bible in general - its quite a suprise.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Exphate said:
The Zionist Jews in the years before 1948, BOUGHT fair and square, land in Palestine from the owners located in the Ottoman Empire. The Palestinians were leasing the land from these owners. Shit happens if they weren't able to properly cultivate the land in order to reap the rewards of their hard work and then be able to afford the land.
True. But sometimes the law in regards to ownership, isn't always moral, nor is it always right. Its their land, regardless of the law.

Besides, the Palestinian people don't neccesarily believe in the laws regarding ownership, as it isn't islamic law. Therefore, when you consider from the islamic perspective, Israel stole the land. Which can really sour up relations with America and the Middle East

zeek

HSC
Exphate said:
The Zionist Jews in the years before 1948, BOUGHT fair and square, land in Palestine from the owners located in the Ottoman Empire. The Palestinians were leasing the land from these owners. Shit happens if they weren't able to properly cultivate the land in order to reap the rewards of their hard work and then be able to afford the land.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:
Have you even SEEN how much land that they bought prior to 1948? It would have been okay if the jews stuck to that land but you made it out to be as if the jews bought half of Palestine :rofl:

zeek

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Bush has increased direct development and humanitarian aid to Africa to more than $4 billion a year from $1.4 billion in 2001, according to the Paris-based Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. And four African nations -- Sudan, Ethiopia, Egypt and Uganda -- rank among the world's top 10 recipients in aid from the United States.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/U.S._Assistance_to_Israel1.html

Right, so $2.6 billion to Israel ALONE whilst $4 billion to ALL OF AFRICA is fair? :rolleyes:

Here is a graph to put things in perspective...
http://www.cnionline.org/learn/aid/aid-gdp-of-recips.htm

Perhaps its time for your Oil Rich country Iran and arabs countries to give some money to poor africans instead of supporting terrorists such as Hizbollah and Hamas and sending money to built Mosque in australia which are a hub of terrorist supporters.

The OPEC fund for international development said:
The combined financial strength of the member institutions
of the Coordination Group is considerable. Their
equity base including paid-in capital and reserves is around
US$41 billion, of which US$33 billion is reserves. As of today
the members of the Group have extended US$76 billion through
more than 4,500 financing operations benefiting over 130 countries.
Over the past decade, annual commitments of the Group
have averaged US$2.5 billion per year, growing at an annual rate
exceeding 6.5%. In 2002 alone, commitments reached over
US$6 billion.
A look at the geographical spread of Arab aid shows that
African countries have attracted 50% of the Group’s total
commitments.
the cumulative combined
assistance of the Arab development finance institutions
today stands at over US$76 billion.
Even to this day, they consistently outstrip
OECD countries in terms of official development assistance
as a percentage of GNP. At 0.85%, their contribution surpasses
by far the 0.3% provided by Western donors and tops
even the internationally accepted target of 0.7%. Given their
own domestic economic difficulties, this contribution is more
than generous
I'm sorry what was that? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I couldn't find anything on Israeli aid though, maybe thats coz Jews are tight with money :rolleyes:

Last edited:

banco55

HSC
S1M0 said:
True. But sometimes the law in regards to ownership, isn't always moral, nor is it always right. Its their land, regardless of the law.

Besides, the Palestinian people don't neccesarily believe in the laws regarding ownership, as it isn't islamic law. Therefore, when you consider from the islamic perspective, Israel stole the land. Which can really sour up relations with America and the Middle East
From what I've read the great majority of the land wasn't bought by the Jewish settlers but a signifigant part of it was but the argument that Palestinian people don't neccessarily believe in private property/strata title or whatever is rediculous. If they didn't believe in in it they should have declined the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)