The joke that isn't (1 Viewer)

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
Wait so you guys yse a private server?

I have WoW and I might just join you provided I don't have to pay to play. I refuse to make the Blizzard giants even richer - they abandoned wc3 and their latest patch 1.21a SUCKS!!! All the imbalances that everyone bitches about still exist! CURSE YOU BLIZZARD START WORKING ON STARCRAFT 2 YOU DUDS!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
No its one of the main servers, Amun'Thul was an oceanic, but rather dead, and Proudmoore is one of the unofficial aussie servers.

bukwow

I am a Banana
HSC
hmm, then someone gimme a server and guild so i can join, coz i'm bored atm lol.

proudmoore along with blackrock were the unofficial aust servers when the game released, until the oceanic servers came out which i find pretty lame anyway because their oceanic servers are still located in america hence we get the same lag there towards the other servers

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
^ yes. Playing WoW full-stop requires paying blizzard, unless you're on the 10 or 14 day trial (which is ok, but you're unable to trade/use mail/use the Auction House etc)

Kegs

HSC
Server: Amun'Thul.
Instance: Deadmines, for VC (missed the fucker last time. Darkness by day)
Day: Thursday 1st of Feb
Time: Midday
Classes needed: Priest, Warrior, anything else really.
Ideal Number: 5
Ideal lvl: 18-24

Possible people already on board: Pwar - Hunter or Priest; Asylum - Warlock

PM me, or in game PST to Gyllan.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hmm yeah, I probably wont be on then ben, I'll be busy Feb and all :(

HSC
N/A
Kegs said:
Server: Amun'Thul.
Instance: Deadmines, for VC (missed the fucker last time. Darkness by day)
Day: Thursday 1st of Feb
Time: Midday
Classes needed: Priest, Warrior, anything else really.
Ideal Number: 5
Ideal lvl: 18-24

Possible people already on board: Pwar - Hunter or Priest; Asylum - Warlock

PM me, or in game PST to Gyllan.
:'( I can't make it, am totally booked that day with other things. Good luck with LFG-ing Ben!

X

xeuyrawp

glitterfairy said:
Good luck with LFG-ing Ben!
I am a professional LFM-er, and shall save the day. :D

The Who List is the support class' friend... Excuse me, would you like to do a quick Deadmines run? We'll summon you there and everything. :) x1000

Oh and I fucking hate Gnomer.

HSC
N/A
I make a point of skipping gnomer entierly. :) Just wait for SM - better drops there too.

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
no net yet ffs.....my whole extended holiday period after HSC with no net and no way of contacting anyone or being contacted....seeing my mobile also isn't working and my home phone for a while.........this is shit

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Its ok, my sub ended today, not sure if I want to pick it up *shrugs*

Kegs

HSC
So, there is a new, non-BOS member, soon to be added to the guild. Drspice is the newest, a night elf hunter, from third year comp. Hopefully he will lvl quick, although I am not sure how he will go, as this could be his first character. Eft, you must return. Please please please please. Guild master, we need you!

tempco

HSC
WoW eh. Never appealed to me since I hate PvE. For those who are more PvP inclined, check out Lineage II. There are heaps of private servers for that as well, with high XP rates so you don't have to spend as much time on the game as you would on official servers. ;0

Kegs

HSC
K, so am thinking of running SFK on Amun'Thul as Allaiance tonight. After 11:30, as work aint over till 11 and I have to bus home. Hopefully I will be on by 11:45.

Shadow Fang Keep is good for lvl 21 up, so need some help *stares at mike*. Got a high lvl priest so far, plus my pally and glitter mage. So two more. Msg Sutekh when you log, as he will be on for most of the night, I imagine, and will be incharge of LFM'ing and summoning at the stone. Hope ya'll can make it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)