The Justice Game (1 Viewer)

saleh1234

HSC
hey i was just wondering if anyone had any notes or essays on the justice game specifically for the oz trials and micheal x and if they could please send them to me. my email is: m.s.sharafdin@gmail.com
Thanks so much

ElizabethQ

HSC
Does anyone know the Catholic trials question on The Justice Game?

aChamander

HSC
Hi can you also please PLEASE PLEASE send me your notes on the 'Michael X on Death Row' and the 'Diana in the Dock: Does Privacy Matter?' Please send it to yooginator@hotmail.com

thank you very much!

hernameisnoelle

HSC
Does anyone know the Catholic trials question on The Justice Game?
CSSA EA 2012:

Conflicts that arise from particular ways of seeing the world are made evident through the shaping of texts in this elective.

What elements in your prescribed text and in ONE other related text of your own choosing most powerfully reveal such conflicts?

Haylorr

HSC
N/A
I'd love some notes for it, it is my worst module BY far :\ I'll send you a message in a sec

Mikkkkka

HSC
Hey, I missed a bit of school through sport and I was wondering if you would be able to send me your notes on ‘Trial of Oz’ and ‘Diana in the Dock’, seeing that’s what were doing and through my school, our trials are in two weeks.. :/ Anything would be appreciated really, my email is Blade_mikka@hotmail.com

slikchick52

HSC
N/A
I would appreciate any notes, guides or links to 'Trial of Oz" and 'Diana in the dock' too please. I have been searching for a friend. Happy to share if I find anything. My email is md.silk@gmail.com

amina47

HSC
Hi There:) could you please send me any notes you may have on Justice Game and Malcolm X?
My email is meeneyes_47@hotmail.com
Thankyou so much for your help!

just99

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, if any of you yr 12's are doing the justice game by geoffrey robertson I can help you..

I did it for "telling the truth" last yr, and got a band 6 in english, and although it was VERY BORING it's one of the texts that not many ppl do (they mostly do frontline) so therefore if your essay is good it'll stand out. the cases I did were
-the trials of Oz
-romans in britain
-michael X on death row
-prisoner of venda
-show trials
-diana in the dock

feel free to ask me any questions or send a pm if you need help!
Hi, if anyone has any notes on the following chapters I'd appreciate it heaps;
- Michael X on death row
- prisoner of venda

email: jasmin-_@live.com

thanks so much. :spin:

selahmad

HSC
N/A
hey i was wondering if u could help me with justice games, im actually confused with this text so if u have any notes or some sort of help :D thanks alot. my email is cutie_shimo@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)