The Latham Diaries (1 Viewer)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
I think Latham handled Denton well on 'Enough Rope' last night. Denton is a good interviewer, but last night he showed he is journo, that is hungry for ratings, on a couple of occassions he just wanted to get under the skin of Latham for effect, and I think Latham layed it done really well. Good on the poor bastard.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Meads said:
I think Latham handled Denton well on 'Enough Rope' last night. Denton is a good interviewer, but last night he showed he is journo, that is hungry for ratings, on a couple of occassions he just wanted to get under the skin of Latham for effect, and I think Latham layed it done really well. Good on the poor bastard.
I have to agree somewhat with that

Denton towards the end behaved very paternalistically towards him, saying "what happened to you Mark" and making comments in a tone of condescending pity. Even when Latham replied quite happily, to the effect of "Don't feel sad!", Denton continued with his paternalism, pressing further with the "No, I'm serious" etc.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I liked when Denton asked if Latham had donated to the tsunami relief. Latham's reply was that the financial arrangements of his family were private. (Read: no he didnt donate.)

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
lol I know

it was an immature thing to ask though, I mean how that was relevant is beyond me

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
I don't like denton. He just seems annoying and petty to me.

He is like Ray Martin.

I always remember once Ray said 'I wonder what is in the Queens handbang?'

WTF? Heavy hitting stuff.

heybraham

HSC
wow my english tutor (who's pretty good) actually told me when he was at sefton high latham duxed the school. that should account something, well, at least his sharp tongue :p

now i see how his arguments about how he's better than the labor fit into the scathing attacks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)