The love bug (1 Viewer)

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
I've been bitten!!! Yikes...can't get him out of my head after that kiss on my 18th. I can't belive I've gone crazy again - good thing this time it's returned, heavily...still...has anyone else been like this?

Number7

HSC
Yeah I have. Been with my gf for 5 months and we've known each other for about a year now! There's nothing wrong with it IF you're sure the other person feels the same way. I think the big thing is to not be afraid to feel this way. Every relationship is a risk and if you keep thinking that it could end sooner rather than later you'll never enjoy it, so enjoy the love bug feeling and go with the flow! Hopefully everything will turn out great and who knows how long it'll last...

sja

dingleberry
HSC
i have also been struck by the love bug

this happened about 4-5 days ago. i was certain i had gotten it because i can't stop thinking about her. at least i'm taking her to my formal :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
I've been bitten!!! Yikes...can't get him out of my head after that kiss on my 18th. I can't belive I've gone crazy again - good thing this time it's returned, heavily...still...has anyone else been like this?
haha yeah i hear it's going around.

it feels even better when it's returned! it's a nuisance when it isn't.
I've been going out with my boy for almost 2 weeks now. Even though we should have started dating 3 months ago. But it's great!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
being in "love" (lust or love) and lovey-dovey is cute and fun (espically when reciprocated), obsession is just a bastard.
transcendent said:
it's a nuisance. how do you kill it?
my way was to write their name on a piece of paper (the larger the better if you're really obsessed), across, up/down, diagonally (both ways if you really wanna get them out), etc until it looks like scribble (different colours, esp. textas may make it look even more like crap, which'll make you dislike them more), and then either chuck it out, or put it away somewhere (if you think you'll go back to your old ways & need a reminder)...and then sit back and relax, do another one if you thought it was easy/fun(-ish).
Nolanistic said:
Liquor and a half brick.
sounds like fun, might have to try it one day.......maybe

nwatts

HSC
no offense to all those who love it, but "love" is probably the worst thing that's ever happened to me. this bug could be compared to aids.

Pace_T

HSC
i havent had the love bug in a while ahhhhhh i miss it :p

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
nwatts said:
no offense to all those who love it, but "love" is probably the worst thing that's ever happened to me. this bug could be compared to aids.
ohhh :(
wait, then whats the HIV of the love bug?

ps. HI NICK! :rofl:

nwatts

HSC
mr_brightside said:

hiv are those hugs and kisses on the cheek you think mean more than they actually do. :eek:

hi dan. :p:p sup?

nwatts

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Those suck :( :eek:

lol nothing much. I should be asleep, having work and all tomorrow :)
tsup wij j00? :p
i've got 5 assessments due tomorrow/monday, naturally i'm on bos. pretty sick atm tho :(, got a doc's cert this evening for it cause of my vigilante mother, it just compounds the effects of love bug/aids. :(
/feels sorry for self

mr_brightside

HSC
nwatts said:
i've got 5 assessments due tomorrow/monday, naturally i'm on bos. pretty sick atm tho :(, got a doc's cert this evening for it cause of my vigilante mother, it just compounds the effects of love bug/aids. :(
/feels sorry for self
:(
You sound like me.
Sickness is shite :( get better!
/feels sorry for nick

your coming tomor---tonight rnt you?

nwatts

HSC
mr_brightside said:
:(
You sound like me.
Sickness is shite :( get better!
/feels sorry for nick

your coming tomor---tonight rnt you?
i'm not coming to dinner but i'm certainly coming to get shitfaced afterwards. (prior engagement unfortunately:() even if it'll all come back up. :eek:

you get better too now. can't have all this sickness in wollongong. bad for our transport situation.

mr_brightside

HSC
nwatts said:
i'm not coming to dinner but i'm certainly coming to get shitfaced afterwards. (prior engagement unfortunately:() even if it'll all come back up. :eek:

you get better too now. can't have all this sickness in wollongong. bad for our transport situation.
hahaha fair enough.

me get better?! im fine laaaaaad :)
fuck...i should go to bed.

cya! :wave:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
alby said:
my way was to write their name on a piece of paper (the larger the better if you're really obsessed), across, up/down, diagonally (both ways if you really wanna get them out), etc until it looks like scribble (different colours, esp. textas may make it look even more like crap, which'll make you dislike them more), and then either chuck it out, or put it away somewhere (if you think you'll go back to your old ways & need a reminder)...and then sit back and relax, do another one if you thought it was easy/fun(-ish).
you're a bit odd... :p

davin

HSC
N/A
mr_brightside said:

clearly, its just liking someone, because it can develop into loving someone, but you can treat it in such a way as to prevent that

nwatts

HSC
davin said:
clearly, its just liking someone, because it can develop into loving someone, but you can treat it in such a way as to prevent that
i'm not sure you can. you can't decide whether you're going to fall in love with someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)