The most you'd ever spend on a pair of jeans (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
My thighs aren't dissproportionate to my calves so I cant where skinny jeans.

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
yeah i have this too. ive got very slim ankles and theres not much you can do about it because they make the jeans to fit a 'normal' ankle for that size so you're always going to get a bit of baggage around there.
you could maybe try and hot soak the jeans.

Usually soaking them will decrease the waist and length and probably the leg opening.

otherwise, size down...

or maybe you just dont think they look skinny cause they're not strangling your ankles...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
*AnT* said:
you could maybe try and hot soak the jeans.

Usually soaking them will decrease the waist and length and probably the leg opening.

otherwise, size down...

or maybe you just dont think they look skinny cause they're not strangling your ankles...
oh lol i didnt mean for that to come out like i minded the ankle thing. i don't. it's more comfy that way anyways

ooh soaking will decrease length? might try this. i have a pair that are too long but not really enough to justify getting them altered, i just need them to be shorter by like half an inch. *plots* thanks

blacksunset

HSC
MaNiElla said:
Hey, talking about skinny jeans...im having this problem with them. I've tried skinnies on at a thousand stores, but they dont look like they're the "skinny style" on me at all!! I really like skinny jeans, but they're like so loose around my ankles, they dont hold on/they're a bit baggy.

Anyone know why this happens? Is it because my ankles are too skinny? Even though i've seen girls who are almost anorexic wear skinnies that are actually fitting and tight around the ankles.
it depends on th brand ou go for. i used to have the same problem, but once u start to go for designers (which city do u live in?) wich design their jeans for catwalk models and such, the problem dissapears:)
bettina liano is fabulous as she makes very tight skinnies.. i love them. and nudie is good, same with stevie. dont go for brands with cheap denm such as gripp, as it stretches, and even if it was tight when u first boght them, its not tght after a few washes. jhope i helped !

wagga

HSC
I spent 350 on a pair of diesels a few years back, and I still wear them pretty much every day. I was initially cynical but now I am a convert...I think they must have coke interwoven into the denim as I can't stop wearing them, but they look good, and are incredibly comfortable.

Jezzi

HSC
I live in skinny jeans in the winter. I find they suit me the best becuase I'm tall (5'11). The most I'd ever spend would be around $300. For me, jeans are a staple item in my closet, they go with everything and although there are a lot of different styles, they are generally not trend based, so I prefer to spend more.

lgaica

HSC
a few weeks ago i picked up a wonderful pair of ksubi jeans from vinnies BRAND NEW for $25, i found them on the internet later selling for $290

greatest bargain ever

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
once i got a pair for around about $200, then when boxing day came, the prices went down, under $100.

i felt cheated and raped :mad:
*hugs*

TanBeauty

HSC
The most expensive i've ever bought was a pair of $300 True Religion jeans. They were on sale as wel. I'm a sucker when it comes to jeans.:hammer:

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
^ u gotta love true religion.. probably dolce and gabbana jeans a few years ago, think around 350.. wont spend that much again though. these days only spend up to 150..

CieL

HSC
TanBeauty said:
The most expensive i've ever bought was a pair of $300 True Religion jeans. They were on sale as wel. I'm a sucker when it comes to jeans.:hammer:
They're so overpriced in Australia.

I went to Japan two months ago, and they stock True Religion jeans.. and the non-sale price of them are AU$60-100 a pair.

No bullshit.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
$250 puma x evisu.. they are the most expensive pair i own followed by a $190 pair of quiksilver slims, although ifi liked them enough i'd probably pay more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)