The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha oh noe!!!

*cracks whip* Back to shape or yeee be walking the plank!!!

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Why do the grounds staff get the luxury of those little motorised carts - I want one! Either that or they turn the walk way into one of those giant airpot travelators - i guess there would need to be an express one to get from one end to the other :p

But i know how you feel - having say 5 minutes to traverse campus isn't fun

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
hahaha great idea, i think they have one of those trains for the open day already! actually, on second thoughts, they probably hire them for the day, damn.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
miss_gtr said:
yeah, who will be going to open day? I have an excursion at cronulla till 1, so I might pop in for the afternoon. cmon, freebies.
*jumps up and down* me me me me me me
I will be on the transition stall - come say hi!

HSC
N/A
gah me so tired

Was at Ryde Eisteddfod canteen all of yesterday from 8am - 8:30pm, feel aching, exhausted etc etc. The plus side was that I got to sample some of mum's new pasta dish she served (spaghetti with a little fresh and sundried tomato) and have discovered I like it! :D I had lots of that yesterday. I was also on my feet all day after about 2 hours sleep :( (screwed up body clock ftl).

Today: Breakfast - half a big bacon breakfast meal at Castle Hill Towers (bacon, egg, toast, tomato)
Lunch - some roti
Dinner - some more of that yummy pasta with sundried tomato in it

pending dinner 2 - have realised there are still at least 12 slices of smoked salmon in the fridge, don't want it to go bad anytime soon so like, several slices might magically disappear anytime soon ;)

Study: REALLY NEED TO FIND MY CUL202 READER AND/OR READ MY CUL207 ARTICLES FOR MY PRESENTATION ON THURSDAY!!!!!
Exercise: Walked around the shops a lot, have so many lovely new summer clothes!!!!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl @ exercise

Leftovers from a party from breakfast, lunch dinner!!

Exercise: a few hours of guitar and chasing after dogs

*hopeful*

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Exercise: Walked around the shops a lot, have so many lovely new summer clothes!!!!!!
hahah that was my exercise for today as well! Yeah im loving all the summer clothes but its still kinda too cool to wear it right now :(

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
*hopeful* said:
hahah that was my exercise for today as well! Yeah im loving all the summer clothes but its still kinda too cool to wear it right now :(
i think im going to start wearing dresses to uni soon (after it gets really hot)

mserica

HSC
Update:

Breakfast: Weetbix, and a cup of tea
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Some Country Ladle Beef and Vegetable Soup with B.Roll
Snack: Milky Way (x4) - Im obsessed
Dinner: Vegemite on Toast before Uni.

Gym: I didnt go today, as yesterday i did 30 minutes on the cross trainer and 20 mins of running at Level 7.2, along with 25 mins weights - so im cactus, i didnt go near the scales today as I ate a whole block of chocolate on the weekend (hence the reason i worked out so hard)

So Ill see how this week goes and get back to you with another mserica update and see how im going on the progress chart.

:)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
No more cold! woooo!!!!!!1

back to good food!

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I don't know - I haven't been told yet - but i think i am there 12 - 3.30 - should be fun with a capital PH! woo hoo :rofl:

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
talking to people about what it is like to be a first year in macquarie, what I do, how I cope with things, solutions to problems that may crop up + giving a little talk/speech on what to expect when you come to macquarie, from a first yar perspective ie a personal recount :)

lengy

HSC
Yeah when I was working I'd spend heaps on food because I loved eating at different places and with friends. $100 seems reasonable if you buy your regularly instead of skimp and save. Also if you ate heaps.

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
AsyLum said:
rofl @ exercise

Leftovers from a party from breakfast, lunch dinner!!

Exercise: a few hours of guitar and chasing after dogs
you consider guitar exercise? well yeh i heard it does burn a lot of calories. that's a really good excuse for me to get better! lol.

and i bring my lunch to work but i spend like $30ish a week on redbull and coffee. that's like $120 a month. i can buy shoes with that money! lol.. but oh well.. i like my coffee.

HSC
N/A
Breakfast - bacon and egg mcmuffin + two hash browns (was starving)
Lunch - FREE sausage roll from outside Sam shop
Afternoon tea - small bread roll
Dinner - two and a half slices of hawiian pizza

Study - whoo I started going through my CUL207 reader today. Have gone through the first half of one of the readings I have to present on thursday... it's dreary :/
Exercise - tap lesson. Have improved from last week - did 3 combos before dying (did 2 combos and died last week, normally can do 8 combos in a row without too much trouble :p). Also gave my turning combos a shot - can do the fast turn in a straight line, but not in a circle yet :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
pb said:
you consider guitar exercise? well yeh i heard it does burn a lot of calories. that's a really good excuse for me to get better! lol.

and i bring my lunch to work but i spend like $30ish a week on redbull and coffee. that's like $120 a month. i can buy shoes with that money! lol.. but oh well.. i like my coffee.
Yeah, its good exercise gets the upper body moving and what not and the arms get a workout with picking/fingering practice

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Food:
Breakfast – soup
Lunch – chicken and lettuce roll
Dinner – soup, meat with tomato sauce, mushrooms etc., apple
Snacks – none? Hmm, wth I ate like nothing today. Will now find something to eat and drink milk.

Exercise – err

Study – finished assignment!!! Time to start the pattern of: I don’t want to do this –> force self to read readings –> absolute confusion –> write crap even if it doesn’t make sense –> I sort of get this now –> this will do –> omg I want to finish this now again with number 2 *sigh*

*yawns* i'm so tired that i won't fall asleep for another couple of hours

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)