The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I can't really remember what I've eaten over the last few days. All I can remember is that I have been killing myself over arts200 assessments. Two were due today. *dies*

cul202 and writing project left to go...!!!! due dates sep 19th and 17th respectively... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
me either, all i knwo is that i've been eating the equivalent of calories to maintain and not lose :(

im going to become heaps dedicated soon! because mexico's coming up and i want to be at least 62kgs by the time mex comes around

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I'm going to walk at least two hourse every day these holidays in an effort to start toning up for summer

mserica

HSC
Gym for me is not too bad, i have been a little slack, however im on the health wagon once again...(I watched the Great Weight Debate) and it was a reality check for my love for turkish bread.... :(

However I have been good lately, Did cardio for 45 mins this morning and about 10 mins of light weights... and havent weighed myself yet, im holding that off till next week lets see if I am on track for summer!!!

So Far Today

Breaky: Weetbix
Snack: Hot Choc, Apple
Lunch: Grilled Chicken and Salad...

HSC
N/A
must...work...on...cul202...assessment...

*eyes glaze over*

I'm so not in an assessment kind of mood :( but I need to get a lot of this done NOW so I can start on my next writing assessment tomorrow :'( gaaaahhh

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
wow everyone seems so stressed :s

i feel like im not even at uni... part time uni and part time work rule :D

i've gained :s... stupid partys and stupid drinking! drinking and oily food gahh!!the stringent diet starts tommorow!

HSC
N/A
hahaha

my 2kg came back :D It's vacation was over :p

I don't really feel stressed per se, just... kinda run down. I can't really remember feeling like I've had to put so much energy/time/effort into uni assessments before, so it feels incredibly draining... maybe it's because my units require so much more thought than previous ones, maybe it's because this semester has been so slow to kick off so far (basically, until I hit week 4 I was still in holiday mode), *shrug*

Only one left to go though... it should be so easy! It's a creative writing assessment! I've banned myself from msn until it's done! I've already totally cleaned my room so there's no excuse to go in there and fix something up! I've had 10 hours sleep!

And progress is still dragging :( This reminds me so much of my last HSC exam... assessments have been going on for like, 3 weeks straight now (for a little BCA student like myself, that's overkill :p) and I just want everything to be over :(

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
today i ate soooo unhealthy
today's fooding consisted of coffee, cake, pizza topping, a timtam, nuts/dried fruit mix, bacon and egg mcmuffin, and that beefy takeaway thai or chinese food thing (a little bit of all that though ... exept the cake, all i wanted was icing! lol omg *drools*)

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Over the weekend: Binged on alcohol, party food and not much sleep.
Today, felt the pain :p

Now begins my two week slide into holiday mode for the rest of the year

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Breakfast: few spoonfuls of natural yoghurt
Lunch: Cheesecake and battered fried fish and chips from ikea :S:S
Dinner: regular bannana buzz
Dinner2:

Excercise: 500 calories burnt on the cross trainer 40 mins

was gunna go again but i might not :\

HSC
N/A
I can't really remember what I've had to eat today. Some pasta, some more pasta, two toasted ham and cheese sandwiches?

Study - STILL ON THAT CUL202 ASSESSMENT. PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR AND SHOOT ME NOW SO I DON'T HAVE TO FINISH IT! I am so, so so over assessments and soooo tired and soooo burnt out and like yeah :(

*curls up in a ball on floor and whimpers*

I've had ten hours sleep in addition to two hour-long naps today (one during the day, the other just prior to dance class) and have still been yawning away in all my classes... I WANT THIS TO BE OVER SO BADLY :'( and omg, I have to wake up early tomorrow morning to adjudicate for that debating thing/hand in cul assess, then I have to go straight to work... :'( waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Exercise - tap class. Not too bad except for the fact two of the three examination routines are almost exactly the same but with different time signatures (one is a medium 4/4, the other is a medium 3/4). Can you say "trippy" like I can?

mserica

HSC
Have been sort of good, went to gym for 45 mins this morning, and so far have only eaten weetbix and cup of tea :)

As for study.... well im at work so the study doesnt happen till around 7pm when i get home... though I just checked webct and im Very happy, passed my mid year BBA111 exam Wahoooo !!!!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
glitter my 2kgs still hasn't gone :(

im not going to buy food anymore unless its from the grocery store

i think i understand why girls put on weight when they go out with someone, u constantly have the guy buying food for u and its soooo shit!!

I'm gunna have a BIG talk with my boy tonight about being healthy and he has to be friggen supportive! i've gained 2kgs since being with him! and it doesn't help when he says im fine the way i am! GRRRRRRRRRR!

I just had rice, devon, tomato and soy sauce just then!!! :'( This completely sucks!

I'm not on track with studying or my losing weight thing! He's completely thrown me off track! I guess I can't blame it all on him... its my 21st year! where all my mates are having 21st and open bars arn't exactly the best thing either! too much drinking and eating good food isn't good!

Excercise: Will goto the gym! will work out consistantly for an hour and a half at the gym!
Study: will print out all of journal articles/resources that i will need for my psy235 essay

Will start using my organiser religiously!

mserica

HSC
New Man plus 2kgs = Happiness...

Dont stress yourself out, it just means he makes u happy :)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol thanx guys but i gotta get my weight under control... im still not happy with my weight and won't be until i can look hot in a garbage bag aka anything an i don't have to limit myself to certain types of clothes that i love but can't wear :p

going shopping (for veggies) n going to the gym soon :)

^___^
HSC
i've gained 5kgs since i joined the gym a month ago
thats a 10% increase!!! ogm

*sobs in happiness*

in other news, mooncake: yay or nay. Please state your case

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
... said:
i've gained 5kgs since i joined the gym a month ago
thats a 10% increase!!! ogm

*sobs in happiness*

in other news, mooncake: yay or nay. Please state your case
ooooh do we get to see a before and after? :D

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
triple dot your always sexy mate... you frekin avoided me again last week you bastard... lucky i believe in karma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)