The Name..... (1 Viewer)

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
I wouldn't admit it before, but it has become painfully clear, english.... English as well as other subject, but english more so is not based on how well you write an essay, how good your language is or your structure, no. It is simply what name you have. For instance, this asian kid who's english was shocking such as this one, "Brooke thanked him for his interview and said it will be 'help' the public." This person uses crap language, NO techniques and sentences that make absolutely no sense.

What mark does he get? FULL MARKS!!! The system is flawed! English is flawed! Its all in your name, I tell ya! Do you guys agree?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
WouldbeDoctor said:
I wouldn't admit it before, but it has become painfully clear, english.... English as well as other subject, but english more so is not based on how well you write an essay, how good your language is or your structure, no. It is simply what name you have. For instance, this asian kid who's english was shocking such as this one, "Brooke thanked him for his interview and said it will be 'help' the public." This person uses crap language, NO techniques and sentences that make absolutely no sense.

What mark does he get? FULL MARKS!!! The system is flawed! English is flawed! Its all in your name, I tell ya! Do you guys agree?
No one cares. It's been six or so months and you still haven't changed. Go kill yourself already, you emo fuck.

Last edited:
HSC
WouldbeDoctor said:

so cry me a fucking river ^_^

p.s I didn't understand half of the crap you just posted :uhhuh:

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
No one cares. It's been six or so months and you still haven't changed. Go kill yourself already, you emo fuck.
Well, I guess if you are just shit at everything you do, like yourself you would say something unintelligible like that.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
WouldbeDoctor said:
Well, I guess if you are just shit at everything you do, like yourself you would say something unintelligible like that.
It's not unintelligible, it's gospel truth. It doesn't matter though, as you've already failed in life.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
:/

Can someone please fill me in on the back story? I think I'm missing out on a lot of the information...

Oh and if a person really does have crap english skills, then they will get slammed in the actual HSC english exams. No need to worry... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)