• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The New Bond (1 Viewer)

Sam.

bored.
HSC
His name is Daniel Craig and he's blond. I personally think a blond James Bond is the last thing the film needs.

Mads Mikkelsen is said to be playing the new bad-guy and Eva Green has been chosen to play the Bond girl.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
wouldnt they dye his hair, or use super cool digital effects for his hair?

HSC
He's not really blond, and I don't see how it can had that marked an effect on the movie, from the promo shots and stuff he looks like a pretty good Bond

Sam.

bored.
HSC
Trippendicular said:
He's not really blond, and I don't see how it can had that marked an effect on the movie, from the promo shots and stuff he looks like a pretty good Bond
I know it's not really blond, but its blond to light brown :). I'm not saying he'll make a bad Bond, or that his hair colour will have that much of an effect on the film. It's just the character of James Bond in my head has just always had really dark hair. That's just how I've always seen him.

He's not a bad actor, so I don't think he'll have too much trouble pulling that side off, but watching him play the character just won't be the same, personally. He just doesn't look like a James Bond to me.

But hey, I'm still going to go see it, and I'll probably enjoy it, so I don't really care that much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)