• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Next BIG THING (1 Viewer)

Davriel

HSC
N/A
From the creator of World of Pick-Up Line, The Age of Chivalry, The New Commandments and Zen Sarcasm comes the next bunch of important questions.

1) What is the worst way to dump a person?

2) What is the worst gift to give someone?

3) What is the worst way to humiliate someone who deserves it?

As usual, feel free to post whatever you can come up with (even if involves a 16 tonne weight) and feel free to give any anecdotes. Oh, and any of you insignificant e-bashers who love to insult others hidden behind your avatars and handles, bugger off, I'm simply going to ignore you.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
1) to purposely treat the person cold, mean, harsh and WAIT for the person to dump you so you can play 'victim'

2) any presents associated with an evil purpose

3) did you mean best way to humiliate someone?

Davriel

HSC
N/A
tlodg said:
1)3) did you mean best way to humiliate someone?
Yes. While I love the written word, I must admit then on a post like this, many benifits of the spoken word are useful.

HSC
N/A
Haha <3 your threads.

1) Cheating on someone with someone close to them, and deliberating getting caught by them. ALWAYS. Or disappearing/avoiding them, which is just about as bad.

2) "Take this, improve" gifts. Eg (as a bad example) whitening toothpaste, stuff like that. It'd just be insulting.

3) Get someone they know to act like a mental deranged clingy friend, and do crazy stuff. =) Off the top of my head.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Benefits to correct spelling, as well.
True, but I think I can bear with it. After all, I've just spent the day moving my brother's furniture to his new house and as I post tonight (10/2/2007) I'm currently on my 15th can of bourbon.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Davriel said:
Yes. While I love the written word, I must admit then on a post like this, many benifits of the spoken word are useful.
I don't get it

did you mean that humiliation works better through spoken rather than written words?

Davriel

HSC
N/A
No, just having a go at my inability to compose a decent sentence while drunk.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
1) What is the worst way to dump a person? BoS

2) What is the worst gift to give someone? BoS

3) What is the worst way to humiliate someone who deserves it? BoS

misspriss

Class of 07!
HSC
1) Invite them somewhere where they don't get along with anyone.. Drag it on for most of the night and dump them publicly, leaving them with nowhere to go and no-one to talk to. Then again it's easy to get over.. He must be an absolute jerk to do that.

2) I don't think there really can be a bad present, unless its not a present at all but a very cruel prank.

3) To Completely humiliate someone. It has been proven --> For a Girl: Attack her dignity.. For a Guy: Attack his sexual prowess/manliness

Season

HSC

Over myspace, by changing your preferences from 'in a relationship' to 'single', this is actually a true story, check it out

Teen girl #1: I think Jack's about to break up with me again...
Teen girl #2: What? Why?
Teen girl #1: Yesterday I went to his MySpace, and he moved me to the bottom of his Top Eight!

--Prospect Park
This isn't the exact one I wanted but its close enough.
check it out www.overheardinnewyork.com

I was going to say maggots, but it'd be worse in my opinion to give a gift which you had recieved from the exact same person. Or worse yet a pair of underwear that you had given to a good friend of yours.

hmm oh what fun, it'd really have to depend on why they need to be humiliated. About a year ago this guy who I was perfectly nice to, spread some ugly rumours about me so I spread some worse ones about him and made him a laughing stock. It sounds pretty harsh but the ones he spread about me were fucking harsh.

But yeah it really does depend.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
True story I have was a guy i knew was dumped over text on his birthday. Two years in a row!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Davriel said:
I'm paraphrasing on this one, but Sir Fancis Bacon (I think it was him) said that "In taking revenge, a man proves he is the equal of he who wronged him, but in passing it over, a man he proves he is superior".

テリー

HSC
1.) Set time and location to meet your gf/bf ON VALENTINES DAY and not turn up or hide somewhere where you can see her but she can't and when you see her get there, sms her saying "sry your just not good enough, its over"

2.) Pay your friend to go red light district when you know the guy's never ever gona get late/laid/(however you spell it)

3.) Call the girl/boy that the person you want to humiliate and pretend you're the person and ask the girl/boy out! If Yes, start laughing and hang up
If no, tell the girl/boy u need a moment and tell her to wait (while, well you'd be laughing even harder) and ask her why when you come back on the line and make yourself sound hurt or crying if you like

kekekeke im so evil sometimes
b.t.w. all of the examples above i have committed in except the V'day pary on #1

SituationNoir

HSC
1. Via text message, on Valentines Day, when their in hospital.
[[Happened to someone I know...in reality, I find it mildly amusing...cruel...but..ha.]]

2. Deodorant. That would really..kinda suck. [[Cause..that would be implying that you have...'odour issues'..and you'd hope that someone you loved could come out and just TELL YOU that YOU SMELL. Being subtle is good...but, actions speak louder than words.]]

3. Make some sort of agreement with as many people as possible and have them laugh at said person every time they go past. [[Every time. And pointing is good too. In the end they'll feel highly self concious. It may make them feel SO BAD, that they go emo. Like MAJOR emo. Like, go home, throw themselves on their beds with their music turned up to an ear splitting volume and bawl their little eyes out. The poor dears.]]

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
1. putting them in ur car, drive them to the recycling center, breaking up with them and dumping them into the plastics.

2. a bag of nail clippings.

3. get them pass out drunk and take pictures of homoseuxally suggestive positions. nah thats kinda shit.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
The Valentine's day thing actually happened to a friend of mine...
he broke up with her on Valentine's day, via email.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
1. Dump them publicly (sp?) in front of people he/she respects/likes/values the opinions of and make sure to list all their failings loudly with lashings of exaggeration. That would be a pretty horrible way to do it. It works for #3 as well.

2. I agree with vulgarfraction; "improvement" gifts. Like send them an info pack about penis enlargement, or whitening toothpaste or something.

3. Refer to #1. Or you could expose secret/bad/emabarrassing things about them that they told you in confidence to the people they really didn't want to know about it....public humiliation is the worst kind imo.

wagga

HSC
just dont talk to them and hope that they will get the message, or sms

something you got from the servo/7-11 on the way to the event at which you are giving it to its recipient

spreading rumours always works well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)