the OC obsession. (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Annegelic said:
The OC obsession can be summed up in one word...........
Seth.

That is all.
i was just about to answer with:
two words. adam brody.

that boy is crying out to be dragged into my boudoir. he wants me from afar. i can tell these things.

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
I can think of a million reasons, and they are all the same....

SethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSethSeth

lol, the music is pretty good too!

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
Also something i don't get about Summer is how she can blame everything bad in her life on Seth!!! HOW DARE SHE!!! He dosen't deserve her, he can come visit me anyday! *daydreams out the window* *sigh*

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Didn't anyone else notice....

CSI IS ON AT THE SAME TIME???

Corpses and Muder and Intrigue over Man-Ditzes and the shag list any day

s2ophie

HSC
- eye candy
- mindless entertaining television
- once you start you can't stop!

sarah_

i like the show, but whoever said they watched it for the good acting is talking out of their ass.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Persephone87 said:
Didn't anyone else notice....

CSI IS ON AT THE SAME TIME???

Corpses and Muder and Intrigue over Man-Ditzes and the shag list any day
There are way too many crime related shows. I am so sick of them. At least The O.C. is is the only teen drama on television at the moment:).

sarah_ said:
i like the show, but whoever said they watched it for the good acting is talking out of their ass.
I don't remember anyone saying that, but if they did, most of the actors are good except for Ryan and Marissa:).

Althea

Merethrond said:
There are way too many crime related shows. I am so sick of them. At least The O.C. is is the only teen drama on television at the moment:)
I coudn't agree more with you! And what is with Channel Ten - Super Crime Sunday and now... Super Crime Saturday!

With television forcing viewers to make psycho killers and over-worked detectives their role models, we all need a little normal day-to-day circumstance televison in our life... hence the O.C. :).

Althea

sarah_ said:
Hey, not all of the cast are terrible actors. For example, Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson can act... however, Ryan and Marissa... well, Ryan can do great facial expressions :) and Marissa, she really knows how to say 'Hey - it'll be fun'.

So, overall, they can all act to extent - and once you excuse the one's who can't, the O.C. is still highly entertaining because of the likes of Seth/Summer/Anna :).

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
and once you excuse the one's who can't, the O.C. is still highly entertaining because of the likes of Seth/Summer/Anna :).
Add Sandy to that list, actually all the adults really:).

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
marissa needs some bloody ACTING LESSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok.. outburst over.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
The parents in the show are good actors... but Adam Brody's the best ^.^ Mischa's the worst.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i totally agree with the crime comment. i am so sick of those shows. they seem to be on every night and are boring

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
i hate csi the original they r soo boring...at least miami is ok...but i dont have time to watch miami...cos i freakin work and i miss the new simpsons episode and merrick and Rosso

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)