the OC (2 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i thought it was hilarius how luke and seth are now bestest buds... and the look they gave each other when those guys wanted to fight them... then i laughed again when they got their face beaten

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
yesterdays episode was the best i have seen so far. Bit of controversy, bit of action, makes for good watching. And of course, i was able to see Marissa, so instant points there.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
eLmo said:
yep I think monday 9:30 and tuesday 8:30
Awesome:D.

jim_green said:
Wasn't a bad episode tonight, although the whole telling the truth thing was a bit cheesy. Highlight was definitely Seth's little apology to Anna+Summer. Must say if Seth was a real person, it'd have really taken something to pull something that corny off and still make it sound sincere. *goes home to practice*
It was kind of corny but it was genuine and about the only thing you could do, and what most people would do I think:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
prima_donna said:
Also, the kiss between the two men was very disturbing. I didn't think they would actually show it.
What do people think about this. Do you think the actors are gay in real life, because there is no way I would passionately kiss a man like that:eek:.

welshi said:
but yes, seth's apology almost had me in tears. so sweet. the question is, what happens once summer finds out he's going on a date with anna as well? i mean obviously it doesn't bother anna that he's seeing summer the night after THEIR date as it was her who suggested it.
I would say that it is implied that Summer would be fine with it, because she saw that Seth still likes both her and Anna and that Anna still likes him back:).

Cicciolina said:
Caravan is the name of a famous jazz song :)
I see, thanks:).

Fry said:
Summer should really lay off the red lipstick
I noticed that too. It is really bright and stands out. I don't think it is lipstick though, more like "lip smacker" or whatever it is called:p.

Agnes2810 said:
haha yeh my mum saw it shes like.. thats wrong... lol
Same as my parents:).

eLmo said:
oh well she will... and then she goes off and does her little comic book thing
What comic book thing:confused:?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
who cares that they kissed.... and who cares if the actors are gay in real life...
admit that the scene was persuasive :p (assuming the actors werent gay)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Orange Juice said:
i thought it was hilarius how luke and seth are now bestest buds... and the look they gave each other when those guys wanted to fight them... then i laughed again when they got their face beaten
You mean Luke and Ryan? I wouldn't say they are the best buds. Perhaps not even friends yet. Anyway, that whole fight scene was so unrealistic. They make it out like Ryan just likes to get into fights. I doubt he would have stuck up for Luke like that in real life:).

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
who cares that they kissed.... and who cares if the actors are gay in real life...
admit that the scene was persuasive :p (assuming the actors werent gay)
persuasive for who?

Merethrond said:
What comic book thing:confused:?
Its in the ads... she says something about seth liking comic books.. and then next thing she's stripping..

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
bah i still yearn for seth and anna to get together

lol i liked the ending of the last episode
when they all talked abt their past events/mishaps.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
merethrond: yeh i did mean ryan and luke... but either way their all like one group now... you saw em at the end... al coming to school together....

elmo: the audience... i mean im not into guys make out with each other but regardless that scene sure persuaded me to thinking the daddys gay :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
eLmo said:
Its in the ads... she says something about seth liking comic books.. and then next thing she's stripping..
Oh, sounds good;).

Orange Juice said:
merethrond: yeh i did mean ryan and luke... but either way their all like one group now... you saw em at the end... al coming to school together....
So you think Luke will join their friendship group? Hmm, I'm not so sure, but we will see:).

Orange Juice said:
elmo: the audience... i mean im not into guys make out with each other but regardless that scene sure persuaded me to thinking the daddys gay :p
Haha, I thought you meant that the scene was persuasive to make someone gay:p.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
Merethrond said:
Haha, I thought you meant that the scene was persuasive to make someone gay:p.
rofl..thats I thought you meant too

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Why do people post spoilers? If we wanted them, we could all look them up. Anyway, I was lucky because the quote was edited before I saw it:).

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i can't wait til monday and tuesday :D

and that is so depressing i think i will die

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
woot double dose of seth cohen...

i wish i could overdose on him :) hehe actually thats impossible

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Take a look at this. Its Mischa barton i think (see attachment)

Program Details : Saturday Sep 11 2004
9:30pm - 11:15pm | SBS

Lost and Delirious
Genre: Romance

This film is a razor-sharp tale about three teenage girls and their secret cult of love and sexuality. Small-town girl Mary has just lost her mother and is a shy newcomer to the wealthy private school where Tory and Paulie are students. Mary becomes roommates with them and soon sees that Tory and Paulie's relationship is more than just good friends. Happy to have found friends at last, Mary is caught between gratitude, confusion and curiosity at her friends' burgeoning sexual relationship. The three maintain a tight bond and are determined to maintain their individuality against the conservative backdrop of a girl's private school. Filmed in Lennoxville, Quebec and directed by Léa Pool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)