the OC (4 Viewers)

*mel*

HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
yeh and thats y im relleh relleh bored
i watched the second last ep 10 times already
its so romantic aww...

aww i love romance!! i STILL haven't seen the last 3 eps. :( :(

ahhh this is my 500th post. Yay for me! (god i'm sad :eek:)

*mel*

HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
aww thats too bad *hugs*
do u want em tho?
perhaps... if my friend doesn't burn them for me. where abouts are you? what school?

*mel*

HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
lol i'll be at castle hill tomorrow with joe_m_2000 and nicko88 pm if ur interested

ooh another rendezvous... lol nah i kinda have to write and memorise a speech that's due on monday... oh shit! thanks for the invite though

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
yeah its relleh good...i thought one of your friends may have it tho...u should ask them...its relleh good...lol ive met joe already :p

*mel*

HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
yeah its relleh good...i thought one of your friends may have it tho...u should ask them...its relleh good...lol ive met joe already :p
lol i know... you made a whole thread about it. and you called him when he got back from his retreat :p

*mel*

joe_m_2000 said:
on a saturday night
riite...
u people are so unsociable
oh get lost. you can talk about unsociable... hsc sucks and i just had like a whole conversation and you make your comment after we've gone.

and as for the homework... i sat down and tried to do some but i decided exactly that. it is saturday night and i really can't be bothered doing it... lol i went and watched richie rich instead.

Boo_

HSC
same, i plannedo n doing hw, but never got round to it...did some software major though...and watched oc ep 22

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i should just stop coming in here i reckon, you guys write so god damn much :( awww

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)