the OC (2 Viewers)

scoby_2000

HSC
goan_crazy said:
julie cooper is a milf :)
dont suppose youve seen her fhm spread? quite nice i might say!

my favourite is her walking up the stairs *starts drooling*

anyway

i think kirsten is cooler than julie....cept she all alco now

DanielleM

HSC
yeah l agree the show is way more interesting with interesting characters such as julie cooper, trey , jess and seth cause the other characters are starting to get really whingy and annoying

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
i say kill ryan and marissa, their bad acting makes me wanna stop downloading the OC! totally agree on the more action though, bring in a few lunatics, like Oliver!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
oh come on.. oliver was awesome.. he was pretty much the only time in the first season i was dead set on the edge of my seat. The only other time i had huge emotion was when anna left and the last episode. oliver was awesome to watch

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
imsooverskool said:
i say kill ryan and marissa, their bad acting makes me wanna stop downloading the OC! totally agree on the more action though, bring in a few lunatics, like Oliver!
I agree ryan is the WORST actor EVER. Marissa is pretty shit also. Oliver was kinda hot, trey IS hot so have them both in the show permanently :)

Boo_

HSC
well mel, i know how much u love oc marathons, but i put that down, and turned to smallville marathons...finally finished downloading season3, and started watching them

*hugs smallville and oc file on dvd*

*mel*

Boo_ said:
well mel, i know how much u love oc marathons, but i put that down, and turned to smallville marathons...finally finished downloading season3, and started watching them

*hugs smallville and oc file on dvd*
smallville? SMALLVILLE? How can you give up oc for smallville? I mean, smallville is ok i guess...but the song at the start is so annoying. "saaaaaaaaaaaaave me!"... you know what i'm talking about.

Cab31

HSC
I never watched smallville. But seriously OC rocks! Whats gonna happen now that they have finished school (i am assuming they finished coz they had their prom)?

I hope it doesnt turn into Dawsons Creek and only get played in the day coz its so bad!

*mel*

Cab31 said:
I never watched smallville. But seriously OC rocks! Whats gonna happen now that they have finished school (i am assuming they finished coz they had their prom)?

I hope it doesnt turn into Dawsons Creek and only get played in the day coz its so bad!
lol no apparently they're still in school next season. i read in the TV week that they're going to be seniors next year... lol what bullshit. so they were juniors for the past two seasons??! oh well you gotta love it

Cab31

HSC
hahaha! As long as they are still at school it should be OK. But seriously, they are gonna have to keep them there for as long as they can because it always stuffs everything up when they leave school.

*mel*

Cab31 said:
hahaha! As long as they are still at school it should be OK. But seriously, they are gonna have to keep them there for as long as they can because it always stuffs everything up when they leave school.
yeah i know... that's what happened to gilmore girls. she left school and it got all shitty and stupid channel 9 stopped showing it.

Cab31

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
yeah i know... that's what happened to gilmore girls. she left school and it got all shitty and stupid channel 9 stopped showing it.
Oh i hated Rory on Gilmore girls!! The only thing that would have made that show better was if they actually kicked her off and brought tristan back.

*mel*

Cab31 said:
Oh i hated Rory on Gilmore girls!! The only thing that would have made that show better was if they actually kicked her off and brought tristan back.
lol hell yeah... tristan was hot! did you like Jess? he pissed me off bad.

Cab31

HSC
Nah Jess was really short...and annoying. I didnt like Dean either. Only Tristan! loL!

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC THE OC
NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!! NO MORE SMALLVILLE OR GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!!

etc etc :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)