the OC (8 Viewers)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
chelloveck said:
why is this deemed as "important"? how can a trashy american soapy be important?
Probably for the same reason the "anime thread" is "important":).

chelloveck said:
yeah i can understand that...but why don't you watch neighbors or something? at least it's australia crap.
The Australian Entertainment Industry (especially Neighbours) deserved to be laughed at:uhhuh:.

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
Merethrond said:
Probably for the same reason the "anime thread" is "important":).

The Australian Entertainment Industry (especially Neighbours) deserved to be laughed at:uhhuh:.
at least the acting bears some slight resemblance to how people act in real life. wheras the o.c. brain-numbing crap is so over-theatrical and unrealistic. i know it's "meant to be that way"...but it doesn't stop it being shit.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
chelloveck said:
at least the acting bears some slight resemblance to how people act in real life. wheras the o.c. brain-numbing crap is so over-theatrical and unrealistic. i know it's "meant to be that way"...but it doesn't stop it being shit.
I agree, but I think part of the reason why it appeals to me is because of the plastic acting and overall unrealistic storyline.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
chelloveck said:
I admit that the show is very unrealistic at times and overly dramatic, but I still like the storyline and most of the characters are great:).

Fry

i like it when this thread was unimportant. it seems so weird seeing it right at the very top.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
chelloveck said:
yeah i can understand that...but why don't you watch neighbors or something? at least it's australia crap.
i do watch neighbours. i watch the OC as well. problem solved.

and stuff isn't good or bad because of what country it comes from. it's good or bad. the writing and acting (mostly) is better on the OC because the budget is bigger, the range of actors they can choose from is wider and they have longer to produce each episode.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i can't wait to see what happens with the whole
anna-summer-seth thing
they said something about the love triangle being over
i wonder what will happen
i just wish it was the focus of the episode
not oliver and marrisa
it looks like olver goes completly twisted

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
welshi said:
and stuff isn't good or bad because of what country it comes from. it's good or bad. the writing and acting (mostly) is better on the OC because the budget is bigger, the range of actors they can choose from is wider and they have longer to produce each episode.
I didn't say that. It just so happens that everything to come out of Australia is very poor, in my opinion:(.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
it looks like olver goes completly twisted
Hopefully that means he will be leaving the show:D! All in all though, I think he was good for the show, something a little different. Having said that, I think it is time for him to leave now:).

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Merethrond said:
Hopefully that means he will be leaving the show:D! All in all though, I think he was good for the show, something a little different. Having said that, I think it is time for him to leave now:).
but then what issue will the show be based on? :p
ryan should just let marissa die this ep... she deserves it... shes pissing me off now

how u doin?

HSC
best - episode - ever.

Marrissa owes Ryan bigtime.

And i think the moral of the story is - "the paranoid ex-boyfriend is always right"

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
ohhh dont be mean

I really like Anna

she's the coolest chick ever... and then she gets left in the cold
nothing against Summer, but...

</3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)