• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

geegables

HSC
how u doin? :) at the avatar...

i see you are an anna fan like myself, :D GG

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
i love samaire armstrong, but summer all the way. clearly all u anna-ites did NOT see the second last scene of tuesday's ep where S&S were dancing to wonderwall. helLO!!!?!

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
derek_ said:
imo, i prefer the original oasis one, but ryan adams did the song some justice :|
it's more mellower than the oasis version. in one of his live recordings he actually uses the orginal oasis strummings

Anyways im still happy cause i could never play the oasis version on guitar (cause i never learned chords) but now i just play the ryan adams version.

Candypants

I love Anna. Not for Seth, because she's way too hot and beautiful for Seth, but I loved her hair, and I loved the styling they did for her.

Anyway, re last episode, I so badly wanted Ryan and Marissa to get it on. She's pathetic and doesn't deserve him, but still...

Fry

i felt that something was missing in this episode and it turns out it was Anna. i missed seeing her bright, perky little face. they should sooo make her a permanent cast member. im sad that it didn't work out between her and Seth but hey, what can you do.

Sandy was hilarious in this episode:

Seth: I just need to talk to you about girl stuff.
Sandy: Well, you've come to the master.

"We Cohens are very sexual beings."

"Who did you sleep with? Summer? Oh, you dog you."

Ryan needs to get with his ex, he seems to have a lot more fun with her than he ever did with Marissa.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i dont get it... sometimes summer looks hot sometimes not too hot... its wierd...
btw i saw anna in ralph (might be this months or last months....) and she had long hair... looks way better with short.... might i add the articles in ralph are so good!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Thats it:vcross:! I am not going to be posting in this thread ever again (after tonight). Thats right people, you read that correctly:p. I know I am addicted, but I am going to try my best not to read/post in this thread anymore. I am so sick of reading all these spoilers. Seriously people, I don't know how you can be so inconsiderate:vcross:!

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
You may be sick of me saying this.. but Luke is really cool.
He seems like the only genuine character on the show.. all the others are hiding something or doing something mischevious.. he seems like the stable 1.

Ill post more in here Post_HSC!
how many more episodes of the "OC" on channel 10 by the way?
hhopefully more than two?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
HeCtic said:
Why? Why the fuck did you have to spoil that shit for me? Fucks sake you better have heard wrong :shakesfist:
I know:vcross:!

HeCtic said:
And well done to Ryan. A chick who wouldnt trust you like that deserves no respect. He can pull way good so he shouldnt have to worry about Marissa.
Yeah, I agree. She left him for dead for Oliver, so she can live with her decision. Ryan doesn't need her anyway. She was dragging him down:(.

eLmo said:
Yeh I agree... she just expected him to take her back wtf is she thinking?
Atleast the Chino chick came back :D I think her name is Theresa?
Yeah, someone predicted that, or maybe that was a spoiler too:mad:.

eLmo said:
Seth and Sandy's "sex talk" was the funniest
"Sandy: It's great that you hung in there after all the foreplay.
Seth: Fore what now?"
That was one of the funniest lines I have heard all season I think. Just the way he delivered it:D!

how u doin? said:
did anyone else think Seths speach to Summer was complete shite? he basically said he always liked summer more then anna, even when they were going out. that sounded like bullshit to me... and i know there are alot of Seth fans in this thread, but try and look at it objectively.
I believed it. I actually said something similar a few post back before the episode even began. What I didn't buy though was when he said, "I have always loved you. I have tried to deny it ...". As if he has! He has done nothing but talk about how much he loves her his whole life:p.

iambored said:
lol says s/he with anna in the av!
Haha, I thought that was Renée Zellweger:p.

Fry said:
i felt that something was missing in this episode and it turns out it was Anna. i missed seeing her bright, perky little face. they should sooo make her a permanent cast member. im sad that it didn't work out between her and Seth but hey, what can you do.

Personally, I am glad she is gone, along with Oliver.

Fry said:
Sandy was hilarious in this episode:

Seth: I just need to talk to you about girl stuff.
Sandy: Well, you've come to the master.

"We Cohens are very sexual beings."

"Who did you sleep with? Summer? Oh, you dog you."
Another very funny line:D!

Fry said:
Ryan needs to get with his ex, he seems to have a lot more fun with her than he ever did with Marissa.
Yeah, I agree. All Ryan and Marissa ever did was fight.

mervvyn said:
problem with anna was an excess of makeup, much like ryan with his uniform facial expression (the sulk)
Yeah, what is he always down about? He should be happier now more than ever:).

Orange Juice said:
i dont get it... sometimes summer looks hot sometimes not too hot... its wierd...
I agree, as I have said before. Refer to my following post.

Orange Juice said:
btw i saw anna in ralph (might be this months or last months....) and she had long hair... looks way better with short.... might i add the articles in ralph are so good!
I haven't seen the picture you are talking about, but form the picture have seen, I think she looks better with long hair:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Atotoi said:
There are only eight more episodes:(. I think I will have withdrawals when the season finishes:(.

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
Atotoi said:
He seems like the only genuine character on the show.. all the others are hiding something or doing something mischevious.. he seems like the stable 1.

Ill post more in here Post_HSC!
yeah i agree luke is so funny lol - esp with oliver before

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Merethrond said:
Thats it:vcross:! I am not going to be posting in this thread ever again (after tonight). Thats right people, you read that correctly:p. I know I am addicted, but I am going to try my best not to read/post in this thread anymore. I am so sick of reading all these spoilers. Seriously people, I don't know how you can be so inconsiderate:vcross:!

I still haven't read any spoilers.. I mean NONE ..I think I must be the only one who has no idea about what will happen :) .. my advise is only read the regular posters..and quickly scroll over the rest, thats what I do ;)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
laracroft said:
hey guys, i just missed the end of the oc last nyt, jsut after seth and summer are dancing in his rooom.....anything great happen after that?
i feel deprived if i don't know whats happened!! PLEASE HELP!!!! lol
Actually that was the second last scene. The last scene showed Marissa storming into Ryan's Pool-house (which is basically his own house:p) saying, "Where is she, I am going to tell Theresa I'm not going to let her take you off me". Then she tried to have sex with Ryan but Ryan declined. She said to Ryan that she won't abandon him and that they should get back together but Ryan says that he just can't pretend it didn't happen. Then Marissa goes out he door and that is the end:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
eLmo said:
I still haven't read any spoilers.. I mean NONE ..I think I must be the only one who has no idea about what will happen :) .. my advise is only read the regular posters..and quickly scroll over the rest, thats what I do ;)
You are very luck then. I just don't think it is worth the risk, even though I probably know just about everything that happens now:mad:!

waterfowl

HSC
Atotoi said:
But in upcoming episodes he is having that thing with Marissa's mum - which he is hiding and to me that is a lot worse than mischievious.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ yeh we are all aware of that "spoiler" .. its been in the ads since we found out his dad was gay.. Luke's still cool though :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
OK, now for some of my thoughts. Take this all in people, as I know how much you all love reading my post-"The O.C." thoughts;) but this will hopefully be my last post in this thread until the season finale (it is only 8 weeks away after all):).

Overall, I thought this was one of the best episodes yet:D. It was funny and dramatic/lovey (I love it when people end up with the people they really like/love). I know this is weird for a guy, but anyway:).

I especially loved this exchange:

SANDY: "Just because you are ready to go, it doesn't mean she is."
SETH: "I'm always ready to go."

That line had me in tears laughing:D. That whole scene was unrealistic though because who goes to their dad for advice on sex, or talks to their dad about sex:p?

One thing I thought was quite lame though was in the second last scene when Summer bursts into Seth's room and says something to the effect of, "When we had sex, you weren't the only virgin in the room" and Seth says, "What? Was there someone else in the room, like filming us or something." That was a pretty lame line. Anyway, I couldn't believe it when Summer came out that she was a virgin though:eek:!

Another thing (Orange Juice, this is what I was referring you to) is that all the girls were looking very pretty in this episode (including Kirsten's sister). Marissa was looking extremely pretty:D.

Finally, Ryan's favourite line continued to be, "So, do you just want to get out of here?":rolleyes:.

fantasia

HSC
eh the show got boring for me.. the whole ryan/marissa thing especially. one episode they're together, the next one they're not. gah so like dawssons creek

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)