• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

Paz

MysteryWhiteBoy said:
does anyone know where the actor who plays Eddy is from? He was really familiar.
I think he's from Texas Chainsaw Massacre

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
he so does have a seventh heaven vibe
but i never really watched that show
is that show even still on?
and i would never watch texas chainsaw massacre
too scary

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
MysteryWhiteBoy said:
does anyone know where the actor who plays Eddy is from? He was really familiar.
ok, looked him up on imdb...his name is eric balfour and he was in TCM as well as what women want, america's sweethearts and can't hardly wait, and guest starred on 24 and 6FU among many other things. but i realised where i remembered him from... who remembers that episode of DC where sleazy warren told everyone joey slept with him, and then joey and jen put it aorund that he'd got her pregnant?? he was warren. how the years do go by... :D

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
welshi said:
who remembers that episode of DC where sleazy warren told everyone joey slept with him, and then joey and jen put it aorund that he'd got her pregnant?? he was warren. how the years do go by... :D
hahaha
i can't believe it u know i actually remember that episode
so sad......
to bad i can't remember school work like i remember tv

welshi

HSC
i LOVED dawson's creek with a passion...i saw the last ever ep in the summer hols and i cried like a baby. i felt like the last of my innocence had faded like the final credits.

omg_a

HSC
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! massive news! well, maybe you all know this, but anyway, the actor/actress who play summer and seth are engaged!! they're planning to get married early next year! oh! so cute! i read this in a cosmo thingy. feel free to laugh if this is ancientness, but love me if its not!

welshi

HSC
omg_a said:
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! massive news! well, maybe you all know this, but anyway, the actor/actress who play summer and seth are engaged!! they're planning to get married early next year! oh! so cute! i read this in a cosmo thingy. feel free to laugh if this is ancientness, but love me if its not!
love u anyway...THAT IS SOOOOO CUTE.

though it does throw into stark relief the fact that these people are adults playing high school students. ben mckenzie is 26. :rolleyes:

*realises belatedly that adam brody is officially taken*

*passes out*

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
yeah i already knew they were engaged to
i think it is one of the OC threads

hes not officially taken so there is still hope
until the actually wedding day

how did dawsons creek finish?
i didn't even know that it had
i guessed though because nothing has been said about it

welshi

HSC
yeah the ratings plunged a couple of year ago and they were showing it at 10.30pm, then at one in the afternoon.

in the last 2 eps the gang all came back to capeside aged 25 cos jen called a reunion for some mysterious reason, and they don't know until she turns up with a baby girl (some deadshit in boston apparently) to tell them she's dying from some debilitating organ disease. in the end she dies, doug (who has come out a while ago) and jack end up together having adopted jen's baby daughter amy, pacey and joey finally end up together after hovering for half the ep, and dawson is fine with it "because they're soulmates and that goes deeper than love, sex or friendship". he, by the way, has his own show (the ep we see has a scene very similar to the last scene of the last ep of season one...) and has a meeting with *wait for it...* steven spielberg in the morning. AWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Paz said:
I think he's from Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Yeah he was.
He was also in What Women Want (played Mel Gibson's daughter's boyfriend) and i THINK one of the Scream movies.. but dunno for sure.

mizz_smee said:
and i would never watch texas chainsaw massacre
too scary
LOL.. i get scared shitless from the littlest things.. and the TCM was definitely NOT scary. funny, actually. and i think there was a hot guy in that so it's good to watch.

omg_a said:
omg wow. rachel bilson is one lucky lucky LUCKY girl !!! that's whut happened to chad michael murray getting engaged to his co-star in One Tree Hill..... farrout makes me wanna be an actress ?! >.<

and yeh what happened to dawson's ? i used to love that show.. back in the 1st season, but after that it went all crap so stoppd watching it. i remember it was on in the arvos.... wish Felicity was back on. Who remembers that ??!

welshi

HSC
yes!!! scott foley was soooooo cute. as was that eli guy she ended up losing her virginity to. i never got the scott speedman thing. he did nothing for me.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
ahaha i LOVED ben ! so happy they got married.. except he kept cheating on her.. but yeh, they were still good together. yeh, eli was hot too.. he's from somewhere else, can't remember. who gave me the shits was that julie chik.. she's so ugly =/

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Annegelic said:
LOL.. i get scared shitless from the littlest things.. and the TCM was definitely NOT scary. funny, actually. and i think there was a hot guy in that so it's good to watch.
you have no idea how freaked out i get
after seeing scream i didn't sleep a full night in my bed
for three months!!!

felicity was okay it to got a bit crap towards the end
but it was better then dawsons creek
that was just a joey pacey dawson love triangle
with a few other things going on around them
i was never into scott speedmen either

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
just thought about something to do with seth and summers wedding
do u rekon misha and her bf will go?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i reckon they would, u know despite all the shit that's happened im sure they'd still invite her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)