• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (3 Viewers)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
for those who have seen the first episode of season 2
is it as good as season 1?
don't say wat happens please

i don't want luke to leave
ive come to grow very fond of him

Althea

I don't know if anyone else has noted this lately, but Mischa Barton has been on pratically every magazine cover - Cosmo, Dolly (or Girlfriend?) and she also featured in Vogue to this month. I don't have anything against her, but I wish we would see more of Rachel Bilson! She is just as much a part of the OC as Mischa, right :rolleyes:?

prima_donna

HSC
I have noticed that. That darn Mischa Barton always gets the attention(!) and she isn't even a good actress.

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
to quote Anna: all Seth sees in Summer is ass and tits

:D

so.. yes go Summer!

7th Sign

HSC
i have episode 1 of season two wotched it last night......man its pretty good....lets just say all the problems from episode 27 get sorted out....mirassa is like cyco in season two....pretty good ep cant wait untill next friday arvo for more eps:)

HSC
just a few things. for all the mischa barton fans, she was in notting hill. she was the snotty little american actress who was in the new movie with julia roberts' character.

and rachel bilson was in about 30 seconds of a buffy episode called 'dirty girls'. and the chacracter she played was a complete slut. i'm amazed she took the part as it's a shocker.

and adam brody stars in the movie 'grind.' its not bad for a movie about skateboarding.

7th Sign

HSC
troubleddreamer said:
just a few things. for all the mischa barton fans, she was in notting hill. she was the snotty little american actress who was in the new movie with julia roberts' character.

and rachel bilson was in about 30 seconds of a buffy episode called 'dirty girls'. and the chacracter she played was a complete slut. i'm amazed she took the part as it's a shocker.

and adam brody stars in the movie 'grind.' its not bad for a movie about skateboarding.
u serious where can i find this buffy episode???.....

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
yeah i remember that one.. has it been mentioned here before? i think it might have been...

Cicciolina

HSC
The girl who plays Anna, Samaire Armstrong is in Hanson's video clip 'Penny and Me'.

I was flicking through channels and Rachel Bilson was in that Buffy episode as basically a glorified extra! I guess she took the role though because it wasn't as if she was doing well in acting anyway and I guess a job's a job? It wasn't really bad though, it was part of Xander's (very funny) dream.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
oh how i am hoping it was an old hanson video
when they were actually kinda cool
okay i change that word to popular
coz if it was a new one
oh wat a bad choice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)