the OC (1 Viewer)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
ARGH fucking channel ten.. adding the part about theresa being pregnant was not necessary!!

Anyway I think the best quotes this episode where Julie and Luke:
Julie: "The phone calls, the emails, I had to block you from my buddy list."
Luke: "You blocked me? I thought you were just offline."

Poor Luke :( .. at least Marissa said she forgives him. I hope she doesn't go through with Calebs blackmail deal.. its so crappy I hate Caleb now, as if she should go and play happy families with that witch Julie.

nokie=)

HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
How many times is it humanely (sp?) possible for them to simple say "Hey" in one show? :confused: Every scene that is all I hear, just really bugs me.
YES!! it's absolutely annoying!! URGH! and also when they say "ohmigod" like a hundred times in the same sentence. I feel like throwing a thesaurus at them or something.

Does anyone else find Marissa's pathetic personality excessively tedious to experience?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
caleb is so irritating. so is julie.

they didn't need the pregnant thing but I am glad they did in a way because it was spoilt for me on here so now i'm (almost) up to scratch with everyone else in aust who hasn't hear spoilers. i've heard 1 more.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i liked marissa's room
id be happy if someone did that for me!
anyway i hate caleb he shouldn't blackmail people
and i don't believe that he couldn't get the liqour licence
he knows everyone and was man of the year
seth is a cutie especially when summer found the yearbook

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
eLmo said:
ARGH fucking channel ten.. adding the part about theresa being pregnant was not necessary!!

Poor Luke :( .. at least Marissa said she forgives him. I hope she doesn't go through with Calebs blackmail deal.. its so crappy I hate Caleb now, as if she should go and play happy families with that witch Julie.
that has to be the best quote of the year...
and the only reason marissa forgave him was cuz he was in the accident.. :p...
was that the last time seeing luke?
and i cant believe their gonna sell the restaurant... theres no need for tate donovan if they sell it... the show might as well end

Kattywoman

Yup the OC totally rules!!! I am so sad that it is about to finish, and I will miss it next year when I got overseas!!! *sob sob*

dave_119

Banned
HSC
eLmo said:

hahahahahahahaha.. the best quote... i cant beleive a mum was on msn (or eqivilant)

Wato

Heya!
Wato said:
Just a note to say that there is only 4 days to go on the Auctions. Finishes on Sunday.

how u doin?

HSC
that pregnancy spoiler was typical of ch10. but anyway better channel 10 then no channel i guess.

last night was probably the first time i've felt that summer finally deserved seth, and validated his decision to chose over anna. that whole year book thing wasa nice.

and how funny was teh running seth is gay joke. "Your afraid of hardware stores, you cry in movies, next you'll tell me you walked in on ryan getting changed..."

im slowly warming to summer

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
anyone think that maybe the kid is eddies? and therefore shes gonna move back in with him and ryan turns gay?

anyways... i was thinking how terasa is living with the cohens... why would ryan have to bunk with seth? i mean dont tell me in that house of theirs there only two rooms? wait 3 cuz hayleys in one of em

how u doin?

HSC
how u doin? said:
last night was probably the first time i've felt that summer finally deserved seth, and validated his decision to chose over anna. that whole year book thing wasa nice.
i take it back. shoulda stuck with anna

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol tonight was strange.

the previews make it seem like nothing much happens in next week's episodes, i can't wait to see what does happen

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
am i the only one who found it weird that no one had sighted any of summer's family until this episode

like seth has his whole family around the place, so does marissa

and then there's just summer..

Althea

golfstick said:
am i the only one who found it weird that no one had sighted any of summer's family until this episode

like seth has his whole family around the place, so does marissa

and then there's just summer..
I noticed that to - Seth's line where he was speculating over Summer really being born was hilarious :D.
Seth: 'I mean, do you have parents or...' (something along those lines!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)