the OC (1 Viewer)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
deviant2004 said:
hmm i think the season finale was a bit overhyped. It wasn't particularly great.
i agree
but i still liked it
and as a season final it left lots of unanswered questions

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Yehh it was a very sombre ending though...i felt sorry for Seth, but personally i think Ryan is a tool.
He was given a great oppurtunity and now he's wasting on Theresa, a latino from the ghetto. She should have got an abortion...

The palacial house is really nice!! like wow... whereas the Cohens house looks like some glitzy houses in Double Bay or really good one's in Bella Vista... :(

What will we do on Tuesday nights @ 8:30 now that the OC has finished???

Until the 2nd series that is....

Fry

Atotoi said:
Yehh it was a very sombre ending though...i felt sorry for Seth, but personally i think Ryan is a tool.
He was given a great oppurtunity and now he's wasting on Theresa, a latino from the ghetto. She should have got an abortion...
how is Ryan a tool? he did the right thing and Theresa needed him, she can't go through this all on her own. yeah sure, she has her mother but judging from the way she talks about her, they don't have a very close relationship. Theresa can't go back to Eddie because if he finds out the baby might not be his, he'll abuse her and Ryan. Ryan has done nothing but look out for other people and tries to do what is right even though it does involve resorting to violence. and can i just say, GO SETH for putting Marissa in her place!! none of this would've happened if it weren't for her and Oliver.

Fry

mizz_smee said:
i thought that was a bit stupid wearing his chino gear
because thats not him anymore he has changed

i don't think it was stupid. Ryan has grown a lot but they probably made him wear his old clothes to represent his roots, where he is truly from and maybe where he belongs. no matter where he goes, he can't escape his past.

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
iambored said:
i didnt notice the mirroring

it was very sad

no it hasn't been confirmed the baby is his, so i don't think it is, more complications for the sotry line if it's not his (she could pretend it's his because she doesn't want the other guy being the father, she wants ryan to be attached to her in some way) and there are too many complications if it is his.

the kirsten thing was a shock - whos baby do you think it was? i think it was either jimmys (to open up the fact that jimmy married julie because she was pregnant, and so he would have married the love of his life kirsten if she had told him) or another guys if she cheated, but that's something totally new altogether

muahaha caleb is broke, jimmy is rich, the opened up the fact julie now knows marissa doesn't want to be there

great finale
wait wait wait, what this about kirsten and a baby?? wtf?? i don't remember anything in the ep about it

Fry

tonberry_kun said:
wait wait wait, what this about kirsten and a baby?? wtf?? i don't remember anything in the ep about it
yeah, that's what i was thinking. i don't remember hearing anything about a baby! and i don't think she is the type of person that would cheat on her husband.

Fry

SpoRTsGaL said:
I felt sorry for Summer..... oh and Seth... but really, that was slack. He had wanted her for so long, and finally had her, then lets go of her in a pretty harsh way... and she fell in love with him, and now she is hurt. So, so slack. And that was different to the last summer, because he didn't have Summer back then, but has her now... so it was pretty stupid that he said that he had nobody...
im not clear on what actually happened. did Seth runaway or did he just want to escape Newport temporarily? anyway, what Seth meant is that he has hasn't got a friend anymore. Summer is his girlfriend and she can't connect with him the way Ryan did with Seth. when you lose a friend, you don't realise what you already have and you take it for granted. the goodbye scene was very sad... :(

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Well, she compared herself to Theresa, so I'm guessing maybe Kirsten got pregnant and had an abortion when she was a teenager too..?

waterfowl

HSC
Was it ever confirmed that the baby was Ryan's?
Maybe she is just using him because she doesn't want to go back with the other guy

Fry

Theresa and Eddie both annoy me. can't they just leave Ryan alone and let him get on with his life?? as soon as things start to settle, another problem arises. typical soaps :rolleyes:

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Fry said:
how is Ryan a tool? he did the right thing and Theresa needed him, she can't go through this all on her own. yeah sure, she has her mother but judging from the way she talks about her, they don't have a very close relationship. Theresa can't go back to Eddie because if he finds out the baby might not be his, he'll abuse her and Ryan. Ryan has done nothing but look out for other people and tries to do what is right even though it does involve resorting to violence. and can i just say, GO SETH for putting Marissa in her place!! none of this would've happened if it weren't for her and Oliver.
So we can blame Oliver for the baby??

Hehe i actually feel a bit better now :)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
babydoll_ said:
you like the OC?

in all honesty, you don't strike me as an OC fan, johnson
really, why's that?
i'm a sucker for trashy american dramas (read: dawson's creek, melrose, 90210 et al)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
babydoll_ said:
iunno, it seemed a little lowbrow for you, but eh

guess i was wrong :/
no way, like who am i to judge etc anyway
i like the OC because its very humourous in its satire and, well, seth.

i don't think its confirmed that the baby is ryan's, but its assumed because doesn't theresa say shes left eddie. and the whole argument between marissa and ryan when the latter says "oh but we weren't together for like, a week"

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
wasnt he selling the boat for 6 grand? and then he takes off ahaha

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Tusitula said:
wasnt he selling the boat for 6 grand? and then he takes off ahaha
no he tried to but the buyer pulled out last minute, that's why he sailed off with it in the end.

unmentionable

HSC
hey just wanted to know the song that was playing at julie and calebs wedding sung by that woman
really liked it but dont know wat song it is
thansk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)