the OC (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
never watched this show b4, but after reading thru the last couple of threds..it sounds like Dawsons Creek? or worse? PASSIONS?
Passions is the best show ever. Dont be hatin'.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Atotoi said:
Has anyone bought the OC Mix cd's yet???

The first one is already out....
yeah dude they have three out, the OC mix #1, #2 and a Chrismukkah special

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
babydoll_ said:
Well, she compared herself to Theresa, so I'm guessing maybe Kirsten got pregnant and had an abortion when she was a teenager too..?
Yeh that's what I think.. most probably Jimmys.. I doubt Kirsten has cheated on Sandy.. they're too good togother.

I had a feeling Marissa would start drinking again.. I blame that witch Julie! I hate her so much :mad:

concession

Respected Member
HSC
you speak as if it's real/good

it's an american show

and it sucks

but i have watched it before

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
It's called escapism.. and if you don't like the show don't bother posting in this thread.

concession

Respected Member
HSC
eLmo said:
It's called escapism.. and if you don't like the show don't bother posting in this thread.

but its written in script

whats going to happen to the 'people' is already written

how boring would life be if you knew what was going to happen

i dont mind people liking the show

but when people discuss it like

"they should get together"
"she is such a bitch"

etc etc

it annoys me

i posted in the thread because i said i had watched it and like you, i thought i'd voice my opinion.

escapism is good but keep it to yourself

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
We are all obviously aware that the the show is fake, however it's entertaining and fun to discuss. Who are you to say that we shouldn't talk about it? If it annoys you don't read it.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
johnson said:
yeah dude they have three out, the OC mix #1, #2 and a Chrismukkah special
wats on the chrismukkah special?
just christmas carols?
coz that would suck

but i love seths idea of chrismukkah
i want to have chrismukkah

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Mix 3: Have a Very Merry Chrismukkah tracks:
1. The Christmas Song - The Raveonettes
2. Last Christmas - Jimmy Eat World
3. Just Like Christmas - Low
4. Merry Xmas Everybody - Rooney
5. Rock of Ages - Ben Kweller
6. Christmas With You is the Best - The Long Winters
7. Christmas is Going to the Dogs - Eels
8. Christmas - Leona Naess
9. Maybe This Christmas - Ron Sexsmith

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
as far as i know they never said
i think he just thinks its the right thing to do
Yeah, they said that is is dangerous to do a paternity test on a baby or something:).

SpoRTsGaL said:
I felt sorry for Summer..... oh and Seth... but really, that was slack. He had wanted her for so long, and finally had her, then lets go of her in a pretty harsh way... and she fell in love with him, and now she is hurt. So, so slack. And that was different to the last summer, because he didn't have Summer back then, but has her now... so it was pretty stupid that he said that he had nobody...
A guy can't be around his girlfriend 24/7 though. A guys friendship is different, especially in Seth's case:).

Fry said:
Theresa and Eddie both annoy me. can't they just leave Ryan alone and let him get on with his life?? as soon as things start to settle, another problem arises. typical soaps :rolleyes:
Yeah I know. I hate Theresa:mad:!

iambored said:
the kirsten thing was a shock - whos baby do you think it was? i think it was either jimmys (to open up the fact that jimmy married julie because she was pregnant, and so he would have married the love of his life kirsten if she had told him) or another guys if she cheated, but that's something totally new altogether
Oh man! I didn't think of the potential implications of that. Yeah, maybe Kirsten had a one night stand with someone for some reason and she only recently had the abortion:eek:!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Merethrond said:
A guy can't be around his girlfriend 24/7 though. A guys friendship is different, especially in Seth's case:).
not everyone would agree with that statement
at my school there is a couple that are never alone
except for when we were in classes
they do everything together
it would freak me out but they both seem to like it like that

MoNNiE

HSC
eLmo said:
Yeh that's what I think.. most probably Jimmys.. I doubt Kirsten has cheated on Sandy.. they're too good togother.

I had a feeling Marissa would start drinking again.. I blame that witch Julie! I hate her so much :mad:
she does..
the 2nd season is turning out interesting ..

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
not everyone would agree with that statement
at my school there is a couple that are never alone
except for when we were in classes
they do everything together
it would freak me out but they both seem to like it like that
Yeah, everyone is different I suppose, but I think the relationship is different:).

MoNNiE said:
she does..
the 2nd season is turning out interesting ..
That better not be a spoiler:vcross:!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Anyway, I finally caught up and watched the final three episodes this morning:D. There are a few things I want to discuss. When Caleb Nichol said to Marissa that he knew everything, how did he possibly know that Julie Cooper was having sex with Luke? Next, in the last episode Marissa said that she loved Ryan, and that got me thinking, did Ryan ever end up telling her that he loved back in the first time that she said that a few episodes back? A minor point, but has anyone else noticed how Ryan keeps taking Marissa's car without even asking her most of the time, just as if it is his car:p. Next, I don't know why Sandy wouldn't just force Ryan to not go to Chino and bash Eddie when he found out that Eddie has bashed Theresa before. I mean, why would he just let him go and bash him and end up in Juvinile Detention again:rolleyes:? Next, I can't believe Ryan ddn't even say goodbye to Marissa before he left:(! Also, as others have said it is awesome how Julie Cooper left Jimmy Cooper because he lost all his money and now she is marrying someone who is just about to go bankrupt:D! Also, on that note, they keep referring to Jimmy Cooper as a felon and yet did they ever explain how he got out of going to gaol?

Finally, "geegables" can you please remove that spoiler from your signature:vcross:! I have decided that I am going to download season 2 of "The O.C." on the Internet if I get Broadband next week. All the spoliers that I read/heard about last season ruined it for me and I can see that it is already happening for Season 2:mad:. I knew just about evertything that was going to happen about half way thourgh the season:vcross:!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
So what do people think will happen at the start of season 2 for Ryan to come back to "The O.C.", because without him there is no drama (or less of it) and he is also a main character. I think that Theresa will have an miscarriage. Seth too will be back. Did anyone notice that if he was going to Tahiti he will need more than the one bag that he took with him. He needs more food for a start:p.

EDIT: This is not an invitation for people to post spoilers about what actually happens in season 2:mad:!

Last edited:

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Merethrond said:
Also, on that note, they keep referring to Jimmy Cooper as a felon and yet did they ever explain how he got out of going to gaol?
yeah they did
didn't he sell the house for that reason
and then caleb brought it as an investment?

MoNNiE

HSC
Merethrond said:
Yeah, everyone is different I suppose, but I think the relationship is different:).

That better not be a spoiler:vcross:!
that wasn't really a spoiler cus we saw in the final episode on wednesday with her and the whisky..when ryan left with theresa

us is only up to season 2 episode 3..!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)