The offical EE2 bitch and procastination thread (1 Viewer)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Well my MW is currently in that stage where I just start crying over it for no reason and just bitch and moan about the subject in general. So thought in light of this and the fact that in a couple of months our work is due, and im assuming the breakdowns and bitching will only increse,. I thought I should create a thread officially for bitching and moaning about this subject and our MWs and our teachers as well.

d_a_n_z

HSC
i hate my story hate my story hate my story.
Im so sick of it, i wish it woudl die

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
if my teacher hates my story, i'm going to stab someone, most probably myself, LIKE MY STORY DAMN YOU

monique66

I'll contribute here too, with my whinging presence and my tearfully sad MW

illmatic

NaS
HSC
im gonna admit im officially fucked.

i hate everything im doing and its pissing me off. fuck you english

Abbeygale

HSC
I'm at 3000 words and I can't think of anything else to write. And I suck at description. And my MW is angsty crap.

I like this thread.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
At our ext2 class on friday our teacher said that alot of stuff people had written was self-indulgent and juvenile Thank god i'm not doing a story. It seems like so much pressure on ur creative energies and since I have none I think that would be hard for me.

Right now I should be working on my EE1 assessment or my MW but instead im just making my journal fatter with all this random stuff.

Last edited:

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
i'm not sure whether it's a reflection of the teacher or the work, but my teacher has really been supportive and open-minded about my work thus far, i'm looking forward to writing my reflection statement and pooling all my ideas together, but i can understand how after so many months of working on a single task it can become a little bit monotonous, but EE2 is an artform, so if you think of it that way and look upon it with that sort of artistic vision then it can really help with the transcendence of the work and everything. i guess i'm leaving myself open to get flamed, but yeah, if you think negatively you will engage in negative behaviours which ultimately result in a negative outcome, so conversely if you engage in positive practices you will do well for the same reasons, i think thats called the pigmalean effect

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
damnation said:
positive vibrations everybody :rolleyes: Operate at a high frequency! lol
by high frequency do you mean they don't travel as far or something like that?

phatic

HSC
I hate having to consider my teacher's opinion before I write something, especially since he has no idea what I'm talking about half the time. I should write depersonalised crap and avoid the harshness of the criticism, but I can't think of anything. It's gotten to the point where I hate going to Extension English, and just sit there speechless for the entire class. Painting is so much easier... Emotional distortion/exaggeration makes a painting better (or so it seems), but with writing it appears angst-ridden and immature. Perhaps writing is potentially more exposing, or something.

Ah well, it's only 2 hours per week. Fuck I hate it. :/

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
phatic said:
I hate having to consider my teacher's opinion before I write something, especially since he has no idea what I'm talking about half the time. I should write depersonalised crap and avoid the harshness of the criticism, but I can't think of anything. It's gotten to the point where I hate going to Extension English, and just sit there speechless for the entire class. Painting is so much easier... Emotional distortion/exaggeration makes a painting better (or so it seems), but with writing it appears angst-ridden and immature. Perhaps writing is potentially more exposing, or something.

Ah well, it's only 2 hours per week. Fuck I hate it. :/
does emotional distortion / exaggeration invariably make a work angst-ridden and immature? writing is probably a more concise and definitive form of expression, but does any inclusion of emotion exclusively mean 'angst-ridden and immature'?

you're very fortunate to have 2 hours a week for EE2, i tend to have 40 mins every week and a half, so its difficult for our teacher to give us guidance in that time period

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
At least you guys have lessons! We have about one class every 2 weeks and we have meeting time with our teacher but thats all up to us to go to. It becomes soo easy to forget about and not go to the meeting and not have to face the fact that your mw sucks.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
where is everyone with their works anyway? i find i do nothing for chronic periods of time and then magically, before the viva voce or assessment due date...

monique66

black_man said:
by high frequency do you mean they don't travel as far or something like that?
Sorry, it was an in-joke (with the 'in' including only me) :rolleyes:

veridis

droog
HSC
i find i do nothing for long periods of time then just claim i've done lots come viva
its like my hist ext, i have more work done on my log than i have done on my MW, maybe i should just submit my log as a brilliant work of fiction

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
My work is very sporadic too. The assessments freak me out about my lack of progress so I always do like 2000 words the week before my assessment...I'm trying to work on it now but since I have no looming assessment it is not going well.

HSC
Sweets said:
Well my MW is currently in that stage where I just start crying over it for no reason and just bitch and moan about the subject in general. So thought in light of this and the fact that in a couple of months our work is due, and im assuming the breakdowns and bitching will only increse,. I thought I should create a thread officially for bitching and moaning about this subject and our MWs and our teachers as well.
why don't you drop it?

sorry, not meaning to sound rude, but it's really not worth the anguish! hope you feel better about it soon :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)