The Official 2005 Gendered Lang thread! (1 Viewer)

whitneyfaith

woop whoop whoop
HSC
I wish I could run things past my teacher. Sadly he's in Thailand on his annual holiday at the moment along with his wife, who is coincidentally, my drama teacher. Damnation.

I can't be bothered anymore. I never likes Tannen. Our last assessment was a radio interview between her and an interviewer. I tried to make it fairly even arguments both ways, but she ended up being ripped to pieces. Poor Debbie, as our class has affectionatly dubbed her. Complete with insensitive male accent :)

_Benji_

HSC
ha...... yeah my teacher is in coffs marking and retired from school end of term 3! well anyway good luck all!!
just remember....intelligent tannen bashing!! (no "lesbian propagandist" stabs as have become quite common in our class...)

*starts studying*
i've honestly had no time to study this till now..... and have a new related to play with....ik....hopefully i can pull it off..... damn having to prepare 3 texts.... never used 12th night before either.....grrr

Good luck!!!

_Benji_

HSC
well.....err.....wasn't that just THE SHITTEST PAPER I HAVE EVER SEEN?!!!

creative was fine....essay.....my god....that was awful.
so pissed off.....was just one big mess....damn... ee1 is one i can usually do!! :'(

oh well....no more tannen!! yay XD

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
i can't believe it's been dead since last year damnit! i need help! where are all the 07ers???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)