The Official 2007 AFL Thread (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
First round: West Coast v Sydney

What a ripper! Cant wait to see how Everitt performs.

Prediction: Swans v West Coast 2007 final ;)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha dont get your hopes up that high yet, although the rivalry between sydney and west coast has been intense, with the past 5 or so games having a margin of 10 points and under

although theres still like 2 months till the new season starts, ill predict sydney to have another strong season...top 4 finish

Kujah

HSC
N/A
First round:

Melbourne vs. St. Kilda
Kangaroos vs. Collingwood
Fremantle vs. Port Adelaide
Brisbane Lions vs. Hawthorn
Sydney vs. West Coast
Adelaide vs. Essendon
Western Bulldogs vs. Geelong
Carlton vs. Richmond

What do yous guy think about the 20m rule?

is2SWaNz

HSC
With the new 20m rule, its going to help the Swans even more. :D

We can run from HB and kick it straight to Hall. But, which means we can't chip the ball and quickly pass is to our stronger forwards.

I wish i could go to round one match!!! I can't becuase i've got my HSC Half yearly exams, and of course school gotta come before footy *cringe*. I love my Swans, and i wish i could support them at Telstra. Ahh well... *sniffs*

My top 4 finishes

1. WCE
2. Adelaide
3. Sydney
4. Western Bulldogs

Swans the 07 Premiers.. ahaha... ^^

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
haha we deserved 06 too.

:( haha. like it doesnt come for ages.

then it comes HEAPS. or should be coming.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
:eek: I still remember Adam Goodes crouching on the field in tears, and Dean Cox celebrating :(

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
hahaha..

i thought we were actually gonna win.

:(

haha. someone missed an easy shot. i can't remember now..its erased from my memory.. :D

and and. well yeah. did we concede behinds? lol.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Probably Barry Hall :rofl:

Chris.

HSC
i hope spida plays well and his age doesnt fail him. last year in the grand final, teddy richards had the ball...cramped up..kicked it and it went out on the full....that was our big chance :(

I just got swans membership :D bout time too

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Go the Swans in 07!

wow that'l be an awesome first match!

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
to me, its like rugby. except u kick it heaps. u need to bounce it. and ur allowed to knock the ball around. :)

cuppy

HSC
N/A
GO THE SWANS

did u c the pic of hall and davis in the paper at other day? lol at universal studios

mcs

HSC
I can't wait for Season 2007!!! Come on you mighty Red & White Swans!

Last year was such a great year with such a terrible ending... we should of have gone back to back but things weren't meant to be. But im so pysched up for the new season.... can't wait to see footy again on the 24th of feb when I go to the NAB cup game against the Bulldogs. We will get flogged but I dont care.

And then how good will it be come Rd 1. We are going to get our flag back from those egos in the west, and it'll all start at Telstra. I reckon itll get a crowd of about 75000, will be a ripping way to start the season. We probably won't beat the Egos on that night, but come the last Saturday in September when the ultimate decider is played out, the cup will be Red & White again!!

I can not wait!! Its payback time :)

Go you swannies!

wyho

HSC
N/A
i believe the swans will still be at their best if there are no injury concerns throughout the year, and i believe this is possible given their excellent record of players not missing matches as this is very important for their momentum. fukn wce made me lose 200 bux from tab on grannie day lol. oh well.

SyCoTiC

HSC
Judging by the current run of injuries, the list of injuries is pretty extensive in particular Doyle, Malceski (did his knee against the Dogs) and Schneider (Hamstring against the Pies) who will probably not be there for the opening round or atleast be 100% however given that our list is probably one of the best in the competition we should be able to compensate for the loss.

Not sure if the Swans are going to have another slow start to the season but it seems to me that they're a lot more ahead in terms of pre-season training schedule and the players' fitness with only a couple on modified courses. Expect them to have a very good crack at it once more this year.

COME ON SWANNIES!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)