The official AFL thread (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
If we have aspergers then you must have dyslexia.

No wonder NRL is going to shit. You cunts are hopeless people.

It's incomprehensible to me how you can call yourself an AFL supporter and have no loyalty to a club. It's fucking affronting.

Based on your shit attitude toward our great game you probably occupy the bench or throw the ball up with two hands when you kick it. I bet you do.
This thread has nothing to do with NRL. NRL is 50000000000 times better than AFL anywayz.

I go for the swans in AFL. Cheer cheer the red and the white.

Mozza91

HSC
GWS their unknown coach is sending shockwaves through all the other codes, plus if they pinch Hayne I don't have to listen to Rugby League commentators fap over his overrated ass.

HSC
last year collingwood was a good ruckman and a key forward short of a premiership. Now that we have darren jolly, we just need travis cloke to pull the finger out of his arse to win the premiership this year. I don't even give a fuck about luke ball, although he'll be handy.
Chris i wouldn't put too much faith in the demons rebuilding phase considering collingwood actually had a younger list than the demons last year and you finished last.

HSC
before you talk about how vile a club collingwood is, id just like to say i may be a collingwood supporter but i still have teeth

chris92

HSC
N/A
last year collingwood was a good ruckman and a key forward short of a premiership. Now that we have darren jolly, we just need travis cloke to pull the finger out of his arse to win the premiership this year. I don't even give a fuck about luke ball, although he'll be handy.
Chris i wouldn't put too much faith in the demons rebuilding phase considering collingwood actually had a younger list than the demons last year and you finished last.
Nah our rebuilding phase is fine mate.

Scully, Trengove, Gysberts, Tapscott, Watts, Jurrah, Blease, Strauss, Jetta, Benell, Morton and our future captain GRIMES! We've also got a solid core of experienced players in Moloney, Davey, Green and Bruce.

We'll make finals within a few years no doubt. The Hawks proved it with their high draft picks and priority picks, especially in 04 when they got Roughead and Franklin.

What's not too like?

chris92

HSC
N/A
before you talk about how vile a club collingwood is, id just like to say i may be a collingwood supporter but i still have teeth
There's no need to explicitly admonish the Pies because some things go without saying. :cool:

Hornby

Banned
HSC
ehl oh ehl

I can't wait for Brisbane vs Carlton rivalry this year. Brisbane will be very strong this year and so will Adelaide

walkahz

HSC
Barrack for collingwood the team most likely to choke in the comp hahahaha . I live in sydney but hate the friggin swans and their shit sheep fans.

HSC
N/A
last year collingwood was a good ruckman and a key forward short of a premiership. Now that we have darren jolly, we just need travis cloke to pull the finger out of his arse to win the premiership this year.
I laughed heartily at that. Cloke is the biggest hack since Chris Tarrant.

ATAR_boy

HSC
I can't wait for Brisbane vs Carlton rivalry this year. Brisbane will be very strong this year and so will Adelaide
Yeh man, especially with Brown + Fevola in the forward line, and with Buchanan a new recruit. When do the 2010 Draft picks get announced? :confused:

chris92

HSC
N/A
Cant wait to see Luke Tapscott, damn man, anyone that can thump a 60m ball is quite the forward. To Chris, is Liam Jurrah still part of the Dees or did he move? :confused:
Nah he's not going anywhere....EVER! The guy is a freak talent and committed to the club. Tapscott was a steal at pick 18, although I thought that we would go after a tall forward.

ATAR_boy

HSC
Nah he's not going anywhere....EVER! The guy is a freak talent and committed to the club. Tapscott was a steal at pick 18, although I thought that we would go after a tall forward.
Yeh. your right, the Demons now have a pretty strong midfield and Ruck, height will be a concern in the forward-line.

I just realised that Bradshaw is now a Swan :eek: He's like better than Hall. As for the magpies, I reckon they have too many players now, I dont think they needed to sign former Demon in Simon Buckley.

chris92

HSC
N/A
Yeh. your right, the Demons now have a pretty strong midfield and Ruck, height will be a concern in the forward-line.

I just realised that Bradshaw is now a Swan :eek: He's like better than Hall. As for the magpies, I reckon they have too many players now, I dont think they needed to sign former Demon in Simon Buckley.
Simon Buckley provides a lot of run from the backline. Something that the Pies probably need. He can kick the ball 60 metres, but he rarely ever hits the target. His awareness is hopeless and he is the most unaccountable prick ever. All in all a good pick up for the pies I would say.

Bradshaw is a steal for the Swans. He'll help out Jesse White heaps.

ATAR_boy

HSC
Simon Buckley provides a lot of run from the backline. Something that the Pies probably need. He can kick the ball 60 metres, but he rarely ever hits the target. His awareness is hopeless and he is the most unaccountable prick ever. All in all a good pick up for the pies I would say.

Bradshaw is a steal for the Swans. He'll help out Jesse White heaps.
LOL at the use of 'prick'. :haha:

Haha, I'm laughing at Adam McPhee, he's gonna play for shite-ful Fremantle now :rofl::rofl:. All-in-all should be a very interesting AFL season..the Demons should be in the finals and/or grand-final within 2-3 seasons, especially with so much young blood and energy in midfield, attack. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)