The Official "American Dreams/Our Generation" Thread. (1 Viewer)

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
For those interested in re-watching, the amazing season one is currently showing at 1:40 to 3:40pm on Sundays and is the one thing that I look forward to , in order to make my week complete, with its feel good and light entertainment, mixed with the dramatic naustalgia associated with the sixties.

Something that captivates me is the opening theme song, that is complete with Brittany Snow who is dancing. This show is made even better with its inclusion of "American Bandstand" which is always fun and beautiful.

Last edited:

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
I love the show, but i gotta ask, why is it called Our Generation here but American Dreams in the US? i don't get it. hehehe, i love the bad best friend, she's a classic and so fun, lol :uhhuh:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
thanks i'll start watching it

i didn't know why you write AD in the heading, i didn't know it had two names

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
oo oo oo i watch this!! Well when i remember anyway... i always get really hooked, but i dunno why? anyways i love it :)

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Awesome guys!

Well, in the States its called "American Dreams" but i suppose, the name of the show with the word "American" doesnt sound as appealing, and "Our Generation" is a title more suited anyway. Weird.

lucyinthehole

hey, i saw like one episode of this back when it on on fridays or whatever. then i kept forgetting to watch it again. good sunday afternoon wastage. if i'm not working....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
uh, what channel is it on??? it's meant to be on in about an hour but i can't see it in the guide, is it on free to air or pay tv?

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
iambored said:
uh, what channel is it on??? it's meant to be on in about an hour but i can't see it in the guide, is it on free to air or pay tv?
Sadly today, there is only one episode of "Our Generation" but it goes for an hour. It begins at 2:40pm after Coxy's Big Break and on Channel 7.

Tonight also has Season 1 Episode 1 of it on W under the title 'American Dreams'.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
the eldest boy.. has he been on any other shows? I know i have seen him on something else before, but I don't know what.
From what i've seen, and grown up watching Will Estes - Meego, Alex Mack, U-571, Kirk, How to Make an American Quilt, The New Lassie?

Im a bit of a fan, the reason i started watching Our Generation in the first place.

To Everyone Else - I'll type up a little catch up thing on Thursday (when my HSC is over!)

And Tommy....JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON BUDDY! You're Gonna Love it!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Silverstone said:
Sadly today, there is only one episode of "Our Generation" but it goes for an hour. It begins at 2:40pm after Coxy's Big Break and on Channel 7.

Tonight also has Season 1 Episode 1 of it on W under the title 'American Dreams'.
ah damn i missed it today since i didn't get to come online earlier

next week i will start

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i missed it today too... god damn.. i dont even know why i like it.. awww ill havta watch it next week.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Kirk? Kinda rings a bell.... maybe something else?
What's his real name anyway? I can't be bothered googling it.
Like i said, its "Will Estes" :)

Kirk is with Kirk Cameron where he played one of the kids that Kirk Cameron adopted, when his parents passed away and he and his siblings had to move in.

This is Kirk Cameron

Alex Mack you should remember from ABC, where he played one of Larissa Olyeniks friends.

Meego was about the Alien who goes to live with Ed Begley Jr. 's Family, that includes Michelle Tratchenberg and Will Estes.

astro

HSC
i've only watched a couple of eps...my favourite character would have to be Roxanne - she's so embarassingly funny....
we haven't even finished the first season...
that milo guy from gilmore girls is in the third season which is already airing in the states

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
astro said:
i've only watched a couple of eps...my favourite character would have to be Roxanne - she's so embarassingly funny....
we haven't even finished the first season...
that milo guy from gilmore girls is in the third season which is already airing in the states
Mhm, I know. Milo Ventimiglia. My friend Ted tells me he thought Season 1 was amazing, season 2 is awful, and season 3 starts to approach mediocrity.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
BUMPED for Today's Episode.

Channel 7, 2:40pm following the quick Entertainment Interview from the NBC Today Show.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
15 Minutes...

And for those who dont wanna watch this - In the words of Gwen Stefani ...

"Take A Chance You Stupid Ho!"

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
awww i missed half of it.. only saw the end... aww the eldest son? how cute with his ex (is it?!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)