• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Crouch was supposedly excellent this morning. Might as well give him a chance now that he plays for us Komit :p

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
ive always thought highly of juninho, and im not sure why he wasnt linked to any other clubs during the window. i think he is better for value than essien at least. juninho overtook beckham years ago as the dead ball expert and after a win over madrid, he may well have proven it to the rest of europe.
Juninho waz linked to Man Utd in the summer, but obviously nothin materialised.

Lyon have a very good administration unit, so even though they lose big namez every season they're still able to compete at the top level.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Komit said:
I've always liked Lecce. I think I might buy the club. I'll do my own
Rafa-lution, but instead of buying shit players (Crouch....), I'll look to England and buy the world's ugliest players.

On the shopping list (for now) we have:
Luke Chadwick
Shaun Goater

I'd also make a lucrative offer for Nicolas Anelka. Who wouldn't want a player who just comes out, says Ronaldo and Zidane are shit, and declares that he himself is the best player on this planet?
lol...you'd think that with the amount of times anelka has said that, people would've started to believe him...thankfully it's too far fetched

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Benny_ said:
FSP's goal was a beauty. Very good work today by our boys- Sissoko in particular been heaped with praise of late, I expect great things of him. The next Vieira? Try the next Sissoko :D
And to think he almost signed for Everton, wot a waste! hehe :D

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
OK, its time for more fitbaw rumours:

-Following Newcastle's game with Fulham Shepherd gave Souness a rollocking and gave him one week to sort it out. Less than 3 points against Blackburn or even 3 points but poor performance will see Souness sacked. Shortlist of 6 already drawn up for the spot- O'Neill, Hiddink, Hitzfeld, Bruce, Shearer & Keegan

-Arsenal will sing Tomas Rosicky in January

-Man. United 2 sign Guti on loan in January

-this january, man u will sell saha and liam miller and sign spanish hot prospect fernando llorente(ath.bilbao)and jesus navas(sevilla)to replace them

-Diarra will be heading to Old Trafford in January altough he is cup-tied. Houllier is said to be very much interested to close the deal of 8 million + Saha.

-West Ham are wrapping up a secret £4m move for out of favour villa forward J. Pablo Angel for january

-liverpool to sign joaquin in a part exchange 20 million + luis garcia

thoughts???

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Guti can piss off, we can't have someone who can't even be bothered to get a decent haircut.

Diarra iz an interestin one, but not worth 8mil, let alone addin Saha.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
OK, its time for more fitbaw rumours:

-West Ham are wrapping up a secret £4m move for out of favour villa forward J. Pablo Angel for january

thoughts???
Who needs Angel when we got Teddy 2 assist man Sheringham and Marlon hatrick harewood?

On a serious note, I dont know if he's the answer for the hammers. I'd rather of seen Benedict Macarthy come our way like he was suppose to.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Sheringham's getting on in years though, really can't imagine him playing into the forties.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Those rumours looks suspiciously like they're from dodgy section of www.football-rumours.com :p

I wouldn't read too deeply into it, surely there's no way West Ham would prefer Angel to Benni McCarthy aka The man with the best name in Europe. Not a bad player either :D

Diarra would be a great signing for United, but to be honest I don't think Houllier would be persuaded so easily. Good DMs are hard to come by and he's definitely one of the good ones, vital for Lyon's chances domestic and abroad again.

It'd be good if we could sign Joaquin, but I doubt Rafa would be willing to shell out £20m + one of his favourite players for him. If we do get him though I think we'd be getting very close the top 3 indeed. Although the term 'top 3' is really fairly meaningless these days. It's really more like the second two. The Chelskis are a bit too efficient at the moment. Still they've been playing rather poorly, so maybe we'll be able to take them in a couple of weeks.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Rooney, Fergie should bitch slap you so you can get the attitude problem out of yo head.

And lucky Arsenal, Thun should've got a point, what a shame.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Benny_ said:
Those rumours looks suspiciously like they're from dodgy section of www.football-rumours.com :p
hehe... you caught me out :p

i love reading dodgy rumours. any site on the net that says ronaldinho and shevchenko are heading to celtic is worth reading!

however, i only chose those which correspond to the english tabloids, which are probably just as fiction as those. i was most interested with the names of replacements for souness should he be sacked. they seriously wouldnt pick keegan again would they? i dont think shearer should go straight to management from player. he should take an assistant role, manage a lower league club and see how it fits. just because a player is a great leader doesnt mean they can slip straight into management role.

i can also see guti leaving madrid, but not to man u. sir alex is not that stoopid...

i never knew jpa was out of favor? but he is getting on the old side a bit

joaquin wont leave to liverpool, for starters they dont need him.

and saha and smith will probably leave the red devils. they were poor signings. unless saha can get fit & prove himself, hes gone with smith who has been nowhere. sir alex will want a third striker he can call upon in the absence of ruud and rooney

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I think if Saha becomes fit he can be handy. On Smith, He's touted as being groomed as a Keane replacement in the midfield, and with Keane out for 6 weeks he's got plenty of time to prove his worth!

blanks

Rooneys is an over rated wanker!!

The best striker in the EPL has to be big KANU!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)