The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
"The new Chelsea Life Plan looks nothing like what I experienced. It looks as if I missed out on a payday" G. Zola, Cagliari.
Hahaha I like thiz one. :)

johnny_87

HSC
Oh that is GOLD!

My faves:

"Who needs to work anyway, and with the Chelsea Life Plan I dont have to" Carlo, London

"I was once an intergral member of a successful working team. Now I am a Chelsea Life Plan Member- I wouldnt have it any other way" Joe, London.

"I just get the satisfaction in seeing the looks of the guys faces when they collect their pay check... and if the Chelsea Life Plan offer is not good enough, I am willing to 'liase' with our creditor for you (I need a dry cleaners fee for my trousers and for a bottle of Listerine though)" P. Kenyon, London

(I see a reference to my joke from the previous page in there...must've been good :p)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
It seemz that BSkyB will end itz stranglehold on EPL TV rightz soon, maybe we may see it back on free-to-air TV here again...?

Jimmy_B

HSC
LMF^^ said:
It seemz that BSkyB will end itz stranglehold on EPL TV rightz soon, maybe we may see it back on free-to-air TV here again...?
rights costs will go down significantly, but i doubt sbs would still be able to stump up the necessary money to compete with fox. ah well, sucks if you don't have foxtel i guess :)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Jimmy_B said:
rights costs will go down significantly, but i doubt sbs would still be able to stump up the necessary money to compete with fox. ah well, sucks if you don't have foxtel i guess :)
Yeah, but internet streamin iz enough to satisfy me. :)

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Mourinho has come out and said he is "scared" of travelling to Everton. I think he is just afraid of the hooligans in the car lot.

Im looking forward to Man U and Spurs, but also derby day in Rome, should be a riot.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I want to sign up for Chelsea Bench Warming as well. :(

How mad would it be though!

You also forgot about Scott Parker, Tiago, Smertin, Jarosik, Mutu and a host of other bench warmers...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
http://kikugamo.com/tvonline2.html
try it out it works sometimes ... look on the right panel and click LIVE SPORT 1 - live football ... so far its an arab tv show, but it changes to epl, anyone suggest a program or something? coolstreaming no longer works, and i find it impossible to find links anywhere ...

Jimmy_B

HSC
manyoo 1-1 spurs

jenas wonder goal gets us a point at old toilet :cool:

we won half the possesion, created good chances and deserved a point!!!

SPURS FOR EUROPE!!!!!!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Fuckin hell, mo pointz dropped at home, only 4 pointz gained at home so far thiz season, it ain't lookin good.

Credit to Spurz, they deserved a point. But the only onez smilin are the Cuntz in west London.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
i reckon...

haha ... Fulham 2 - Pool 0, at least kewell played 75 minutes, though not very well from what i hear

george burley quits hearts despite them being the undefeated league leaders... lol a collapse coming soon?

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
george burley quits hearts despite them being the undefeated league leaders... lol a collapse coming soon?
i dont think so. hearts were playing well under him, but i suspect they will replace him well. rudi skacel is class.

but we'll overtake them by january ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)