The official I'm Procrastinating Until 1.30pm This Arvo thread (1 Viewer)

Counterfeit

HSC
How sad, i come to procrastinate and it seems everyone has dissapeared (succumbed to lure of the eeeevil study no doubt), so i am left, to dwell on my misery, alooone.

ITS TOO LATE TO STUDY... come back, come back jack.

Sigh... maybe i should go, follow suit, "listen to some Buckly" ... but i fear some Buckly would make me cry right now... im feeling somewhat emotionally unstable.
Maybe in the image of Buckly i will go drown. funfun.

Ha wow, don't i sound emo right now...

Existentialist angst baaaby!

Danibear

HSC
I'm so over studying, I just can't do it. I 've had a week off and it hasn't helped cause I 've become very lazy. I'm also pissed off at the fact that this exam is at 1:55 in the friggin arvo which is making me walk to friggin skool and then back home again arghhh. Drama better be easy and I'm goin to walk out that exam room and laugh cause skool is over!!

Dani

Steffan

HSC
Counterfeit said:
How sad, i come to procrastinate and it seems everyone has dissapeared (succumbed to lure of the eeeevil study no doubt), so i am left, to dwell on my misery, alooone.

ITS TOO LATE TO STUDY... come back, come back jack.

Sigh... maybe i should go, follow suit, "listen to some Buckly" ... but i fear some Buckly would make me cry right now... im feeling somewhat emotionally unstable.
Maybe in the image of Buckly i will go drown. funfun.

Ha wow, don't i sound emo right now...

Existentialist angst baaaby!
yeah, i agree, enough study, im gonna go cry, and not tell anyone. ah, damn, i just told you guys... i like the sound of existentialist emo

Counterfeit

HSC
Wow, i feel rather elated at the moment, like it really hit me that oh so soon im gonna be done!!! DONE... FOREVER!

Ive been jumping round the house singing

AHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHH

damn now im not going to be able to sit through my exam, to damn excited!

I mean think about it

FINISHED... in like 3 hours!!! (ok i do general maths... i cant add :p, but im sure thats close. )

on the down side i have no lollies to take into the examwith me... ive had a packet for every other exam! I may not survive!

Im not quite motivated by the fact that its my HSC... i get motivated by the fact that after each paragraph i write i reward my self with a lollie...

So ive been eating energy food

BANANA MILO

anyone tried that? I get a banana, cut in into chunks, then cover it with dry milo, its tre good.

Banana Milo, sounds rather poetic. Its quite fun to sing to the muppet "Phenomenon" song ... or is it menumenum?

U know the one, it was on the banana boat add,

sigh, EEE so excited!

Counterfeit

HSC
well anyway i think im off.. i have to drive my self today and even though ive been to the exam centre 5 times i dont actually know where it is, i never pay attention

so im allowing some time to get lost, then calm down.

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

but dont go too well, yeah im going for top in the state this year, model band 6 responce level crap!

ha!

XXOXOxoXO

Steffan

HSC
hahahahaha!!! good luck!!! have a good drive, and don't get lost!

emskis

i feel really bad cos i haven't studied much at all, and i think i needed to. but i've had 2 weeks since my last exam (bio)... so i just cant be bothered any more. its like a pointless build-up to a one and a half hour exam worth only 40%... i just dont see the point. ah wells. need to go and do the exam now.................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)