**The Official LED ZEPPELIN thread** (3 Viewers)

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
i doubt theyd be disgusted, theyd be happy to know their music carries onto this generation. and yea the fish story is that what ur referrin to spell check. i heard it wasnt real, thats what mick jagger said-they were their with zeppelin in the same hotel.

spell check

HSC
Led-Zep said:
i doubt theyd be disgusted, theyd be happy to know their music carries onto this generation. and yea the fish story is that what ur referrin to spell check. i heard it wasnt real, thats what mick jagger said-they were their with zeppelin in the same hotel.
are you really going to believe mick jagger though

he's got enough kids to form an army

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i have both the Zeppelin Live 3 disk CD, how the west was won. and i have the live DVD they are both different. and the DVD has all live footage, no pictures.

a funny thing i noticed.
when page is playing White summer, towards the end of it u can see bonzo just sitting there waiting to play his drum lead. but he is fucking wacked off his nut on something. his head is just swaying from side to side.

hell funny

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
it wasnt a shark it was an octopuss or squid wasnt it?
there are two different stories
the mudshark incident and the squid incident, two different tales.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah i havnt heard the mudshark one- where can i read about it?

last time i just skipped thru hammer of the gods (i think thats right) at a swimming carnival

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
yeah hammer of the gods has it all in it... great book that one

i dunno where u can read it though

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
i wouldnt trust hammer of gods that much, i read that around 50-60% of whats in the book actually happened, the rest was fabricated or exaggerated. lots of other people who were with zeppelin said many events told in the book were false, the author just said somethings to make money. still it is a good read.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
nah it was written by their road manager, richard cole, and he was known to exaggerate many stories of what went on while he was with zeppelin so he could make money from them. their manager, peter grant never did that, hed never try to rip off the guys which is highly unusual for a manager to do that. he was one of the few managers to believe in the bands talents and not try and sell them out, watch a scene in The Song REmains the same dvd, he goes physco at some ppl tryin to sell zeppelin merchandise.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
bowman said:
a funny thing i noticed.
when page is playing White summer, towards the end of it u can see bonzo just sitting there waiting to play his drum lead. but he is fucking wacked off his nut on something. his head is just swaying from side to side.

how cool is it in Moby Dick, during the famous Bonzo triplets (the really quick part towards the end) he's moving his head from side to side real quick and his hair is flying all over the place, looks like there is a big fan or something in front of him. I love bonzo........

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Led-Zep said:
nah it was written by their road manager, richard cole, and he was known to exaggerate many stories of what went on while he was with zeppelin so he could make money from them. their manager, peter grant never did that, hed never try to rip off the guys which is highly unusual for a manager to do that. he was one of the few managers to believe in the bands talents and not try and sell them out, watch a scene in The Song REmains the same dvd, he goes physco at some ppl tryin to sell zeppelin merchandise.
Cole was a crack head and later a heroin junkie, most of the time he was higher than the rest of the band members. However, obviously Peter Grant beleived that Cole didn't steal the money, because he didn't fire him. Who knows what really happened. $200G was a LOT of money in 1973 but it hardly put a dent in Zeppelin's bank account anyway.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Led-Zep said:

yeah im gonna watch that scene again.lol and when the fans run down the carpark entrance!!!!

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
didnt know that about the money, was cole the one people thought took it. 200 grand back then would have been so much money. yea i doubt it affected zeppelin, hell they had their own plane-thats when you know ur famous.
and yea i love that scene in the song remains the same, also where the young kids are let in their reaction is so funny, lucky blokes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)