The Official post-Chemistry Support Thread (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
This thread is for all of us who, after tomorrow's exam, are likely to suffer from emotional breakdown. We can help pull each other through.

HSC
No dude, I HAVE to do well in this.

ah screw it. *starts bawling

does anyone actually KNOW all the equations 'required' for tomorrow's exam?

cuz I only know like 40%, okay maybe 60%.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
exa_boi87 said:
Yeah but it had the potential to kill us... I was ready to die last night :p The exam wasn't too bad. I finished in 2.5 hours which I was happy with, I usually finish chem early just that I don't usually remember a lot of the stuff. I'm feeling pretty good about it actually :)

*wonders where the chem exam thoughts forum is*

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i want the exam thoughts forum too. i totally failed. that was bad. not so much hard, i dont think, i just don't know enough

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
i want the exam thoughts forum too. i totally failed. that was bad. not so much hard, i dont think, i just don't know enough
I got lucky...most of it was on what I knew. SO glad there wasn't any role of the chemist stuff. I fell in love with that glucose->ethanol mixture->pure ethanol->ethyl butanoate question. All that kind of stuff is my strong point :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HAHAHAH i had no idea what the fuck that was. i missed it

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Dumsum said:
I got lucky...most of it was on what I knew. SO glad there wasn't any role of the chemist stuff. I fell in love with that glucose->ethanol mixture->pure ethanol->ethyl butanoate question. All that kind of stuff is my strong point :)
Haha yes, it was no where near what I thought it was going to be, namely testing all the nasty dotpoints that hadn't been tested yet. Much easier than it could have been. (I'll still only get like 83 though)

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Haha yes, it was no where near what I thought it was going to be, namely testing all the nasty dotpoints that hadn't been tested yet. Much easier than it could have been. (I'll still only get like 83 though)
kill me now

rama_v

HSC
haha yeah It wasn't as obscure as I thought it would be. They didn't hammer us with impact on society questions for once, though there were a few too many long answer questions. MC was good though :D
Overall I reckon quite an easy paper. Lets hope that Physics follows Chem and Bio in the trend this year with another easy exam

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Prashanthy said:
twas a good exam. actually, very good. only a few unusual things, eg. multiple choice questions that u had to think about, and also, i didn't like the seven marker in "shipwrecks"...it was a bit wierd. but overall, great paper.
Yeah that question sounded as if an English teacher wrote it... I wrote 3 pages for it =)

HSC
Guys, this isn't HELPING. this is a support thread. talk about your victory in the "What did you think about Chem" thread.

I hate you all. >=( lol

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
support me... i know i made a lot of stupid mistakes and screwed up with the long answers. everyone seems to have gone well. where are all the ppl that sucked... or is it just me?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
NO NO!! IM HERE!!!! i left at 11:20. :(:(:(. god i suck. fuck i went sooo badly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)