The official sefton forum (1 Viewer)

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
Birrong?? What??

Isn't Sefton's Deputy Principle "Miss Peterson"??

stryder_au

[ - єsçãpè - ]
HSC
yup its peterson. i mistakenly thought she was from birrong haha.. so which school are you from?

cecil hills or somethin? ahh she's been to os many schools i cant remember what she said

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Can you give any names? Because I don't think they're "very" hot.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
whoa! who are all you ppls? hmms...hot chicks lol we dont even have any brunettes in our school i dont think :/

carpediem

HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
whoa! who are all you ppls? hmms...hot chicks lol we dont even have any brunettes in our school i dont think :/
OOOOOOooo u semm to like brunettes alot... i like them too hmmm i don't think there are any at my school too

HSC
A I is from Sefton? What's his/her real name?

carpediem

HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
heh o wells
i'm more worried abt my hsc
brunettes can wait! hahahahahha
O i tell myself the same thing but that doesn't stop me when i see a nice looking girl... damn girls

katesaurus said:
does it count if im an ex-seftoneer!?
i haven't even stepped inside the school... so i guess u can post here

Last edited:

katesaurus

HSC
haha i dont think any schools have stolen my teachers but err.. we have an ex-model who had one of them walk in roles on home and away?
oh oh! and our deputy principal gives out lollipops to you if its your birthday..?
well no one else has a point... and well yeh neither do i

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
A science/physics teacher, by the name of Mr Kowalski, left Sefton for James Ruse last year. I had him in Year 8, and all he did was talk non-stop. There was hardly any writing, and science class was so boring at the time. He teaches PD/H/PE theory as well for some reason, because some people had him for both PD/H/PE theory AND science. Ouch!
I can imagine the boredom that these James Ruse people are suffering at the moment, just like I did in Year 8. lol
As for principal, Dr Jaggar should have stayed in Sefton! The ranks of Sydney Boys have dropped since Jaggar came in, while the ranks of Sefton have dramatically dropped when Coombes came in. Nearly all the accelerated students in Sefton have disappeared since Jaggar left!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I miss Dr Jaggar, he was ace. Sydney Boys didn't deserve him. Stupid SBHS. *shakes fist*

I'd name all the teachers from Sefton who I hated, but I don't wanna get sued.

HSC
Fire away Babydoll. I doubt anyone is going to sue you over something you posted on the internet. As if they'll know your true identity anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)