The One Second Stare (3 Viewers)

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Haha basically it just gets awkward and you get weird looks.

Brilliant story. :p
Oh, that wasn't a fictitious story. In fact, it's a small excerpt of my daily, socially awkward life :p
*sigh* I suck...

shinning

HSC
It's like... so awkward! They stare at you back, and then you look away, and then you turn to see if they're still staring at you staring at them, but you end up turning at the same time and staring at each other again... so you awkwardly turn away and try to never make eye contact again...yeah. Story of my life.

haha u are just like me

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Checking out someone refers to entire body or parts that hold to one's interests.

shinning

HSC
Really? :')
Do you also feel uncomfortable when people look you up and down? :p
yes! i am really really uncomfortable wen people looking at me like that, i usually just walk away from them as far as i could

annagurl

HSC
N/A
yes! i am really really uncomfortable wen people looking at me like that, i usually just walk away from them as far as i could
I get really self conscious and I try avoiding eye contact...
I hate it when that happens.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I hate sunglasses, you don't know if they're staring or not.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
I love sunglasses, they don't know if you're string or not

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Meh, I don't take it seriously that much, sometimes it happens as a coincidence and I'm accidentally staring at a completely random guy who I would never imagine going out with. Some people i.e. me, scan the room. Haha, but if it's someone I like then I can feel this burning sensation in my heart and since I'm naturally pale, my face suddenly beams red. D: It's embarrasing actually.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I'm currently really comfortable with the dude I like, so I don't blush like crazy when I talk to him anymore. But like, in the beginning, I couldn't look him in the face because it would've been really obvious he had made me flustered. I think the roles are reversed now, he can't look me in the face and sometimes he gets red and looks away when I talk to him. Hehehe... :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm currently really comfortable with the dude I like, so I don't blush like crazy when I talk to him anymore. But like, in the beginning, I couldn't look him in the face because it would've been really obvious he had made me flustered. I think the roles are reversed now, he can't look me in the face and sometimes he gets red and looks away when I talk to him. Hehehe... :p
Wait, so you and some dude like each other and you just play stare-ies? Why don't you ask him out for Sake or discuss bukake or whatever it is you crazy asians do?

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Wait, so you and some dude like each other and you just play stare-ies? Why don't you ask him out for Sake or discuss bukake or whatever it is you crazy asians do?
What's bukake?
No. He has to ask me :p

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Today on the train asian girl sitting across me, when looking down she looks leb. Was staring cause I was amazed not attracted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)