The Perfect Face? (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i hope you all know, these pics have been digitally modified and they're all wearing a lot of makeup, but yeh they're perfect.

Undertoad

HSC
sunjet said:
i hope you all know, these pics have been digitally modified and they're all wearing a lot of makeup, but yeh they're perfect.
Good point.

Lainee

HSC
sunjet said:
Even so, there are always candid shots of those stars, without makeup, lighting or airbrushing and they still look pretty much perfect to me.

If I meet these people in real life, I may have something else to go by. But that seems unlikely.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
sunjet said:
but dude. even if some people were digitally modified and were wearing lots of makeup they would look like rubbish :/

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
Technically the Mona Lisa is the most "perfect" face due to the fact that it's "perfectly proportionate" according to the weird number that uses 1, 6 and 3 (in some order). So technically anything that has equal proportions to that "magic" number is also perfect :p
You mean 1.63 the Divine proportion. :D

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
HSC

karoooh

HSC
^^^^

Most definately Joseph Fiennes... and Ralph!

But IMO that's a bad pic of Joseph.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)