the 'period' (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
suss title huh. Anyhow, on the forms, specifically the rental agreement it refers to the 'period' of the contract which begins on the 11/2. so when does it end, anyone know?
thanks

Kirika

HSC
im not sure if you mean the halls or an actual house but as far as i know for the houses it covers term dates and should say on the forms somewhere... if you're talking about something else than sorry, you've wasted 15 secs of your life reading this :)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Well my rough memory was that there was somewhere that you put down mid-year or end of the year.....

If in doubt call them up - this time the Fenner specific number which I'd give you but I seem to have misplaced....

From memory they pretty much ignored the dates aspect of the agreement you were just automatically signed up for a year and that ended on the 17/11.

Last edited:

lulu2

HSC
if ur staying at fenner, the period ends on 17/11, which is a whole week after uni ends i think

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Read your agreement. There's also an option at Bruce (and since it's ANU owned like Fenner, I don't see any reason for Fenner to be too different) where you can cancel your agreement (with no charges to you) as long as you provide 6 weeks notice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)