the pill (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
bobet said:
I'm not on a pill, but i lessen my period pains and duration by not eating properly a few days before my period. If im not run down my period is full throttle.
Wow there has got to be a better way than that..

Edit: If you've only tried the one pill and had a bad time of it, you really shouldn't give up yet. See your doctor and try another one till something clicks for you.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
now that you r on levlen you dont have the spotting anymore,right?what is levlen,is it combined pill or progestrone only pill?
levlen is a combined pill. when i was on it the breakthrough bleeding stopped, but i have stopped taking the pill altogether now cos i was having heaps of side effects (mainly mood swings, bloating all the time) and i just couldnt take it, besides i was no longer in a relationship so i didnt even need birth control. when i was getting the pill i was getting frustrated by the unhelpfulness of doctors, too.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I'm not on a pill, but i lessen my period pains and duration by not eating properly a few days before my period. If im not run down my period is full throttle.

LevlinEd really screwed up my metabolisim as all the pills would i guess. I was constantly hungry and I'm a little girl.

Edit: 54kg for someone who is 166cm & I dont have boobs and im small built, minus my muscular thighs.
Thats not that heavy for someone that height, I used to weight that and I am 155cm.

Do try ther types though, they dont effect everyone the same and there are different mixtures of hormones.

I am lucky that Levlen doesn't give me any thing like weight gain or acne

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Yeah bobet I wouldn't worry I'm a few cm shorter than you and about 52kgs and I'm quite slender, you probably were just used to being really small. I had a minor panic attack when I realised I'd put on 4kgs but it resulted in a nice little hourglass shape happening which is nice.

Going to the gym a bit more regularly though...any more weight on the ass/hip region and I'll drift into pear-shape territory, do not want. lol.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Hey guys I took 2 pills this morning 'cause I'm a moron (took one when my alarm went off then when I got up after snoozing 50000 times I forgot I'd already taken it lol and popped another one)

I'm at the end of my active tablets, should I just leave it for a week and start back on them as normal or what, I guess I'll just be a day out of sync now or something?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
If your pills are in sync with the days, then I'd take the sugar pills and take one extra day off and then go back to normal.

yourmumishere.

HSC
i'm on Triphasial.
I think thats how you spell it..

is anyone else on it?
if so, how is it?
any bad side effects or anything?

Skeeta

HSC
If your pills are in sync with the days, then I'd take the sugar pills and take one extra day off and then go back to normal.
just be careful because you will be unprotected if you're sexually active

Somehow I'm two days out with my pill, its driving me nuts. I think I lost one in the carpet one day, and double dosed a different day. Either way, I just take my first two pills from the end of the packet and that fixes up the days for the month

em_516

bludging..
HSC
But you're already taking 7 sugar pills, what difference does 8 days make? Surely any time you go back on the active pills, you won't be protected for the first week? But yeh, that's a good point.

Skeeta said:
Either way, I just take my first two pills from the end of the packet and that fixes up the days for the month
Haha yeh, I used to do that.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Coming to the end of my second month on yaz, and I've just grown boobies.

Awesome.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

Awesome.
Isn't it? :D

Still not used to them. I've bought a couple shirts without trying them on like I used to do because I was flat chested enough that holding it up to myself was a good enough indication that it'd fit. Got home to a rather snug-fitting surprise around the bust area :eek:

note to self: do not rush-shop, make time to use the badly lit flaw-enhancers that pass for change rooms :uhhuh:

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC

Awesome.
me too =pp. bit longer than two months though.

although, i took my uniform in at the end of last term, and now it's hard to put on over my boobs.

haha.

yourmumishere.

HSC
HELP!!!

I have no idea how to skip the pill.
likeeee, no idea.

i'm going to queensland at the end of the year and i just got put on the pill about two days ago and i dont want to have my period during queenland (beach + stuff) and liiiiiiiike i dont know how to skip it....

anyone would like to tell me how?
much appreciated :)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
To skip a period, you just don't take the inactive pills (the white ones you take when you would ordinarily have your period, there's only 4 or 7 of them).

Keep taking the active pills and you just won't get a period.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yup. I haven't had a period in almost a six months. Ain't it grand?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)