the price is right... (1 Viewer)

minalata

HSC
ok the price is right..great show but seriously wat is wrong with the models... they are all really pretty/hot, but i just dnt understand they way they present the prizes, the other day the prize was a treadmill and the model dressed up as some cavemen!!! lol oh well it made me laugh..... i feel embarrassed for them...

HSC
i used to watch the price is right, but it took me a while to understand just how repetitive it is.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
It's such a westie show and that is what is great about it.... the contestants are always "characters". It wouldn't work if the contestants were boring.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Is it true that they make the contestant "come on out" again if they don't look excited enough?

I want to get on game shows but they always need you to be over 18 y.o....:(

funniboi

HSC
has anyone else seen that pic?
rofl
its fucken funny...
wait up let me find it.

rofl

i saw it somewhere a while ago, fucken funny!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
hahah i watched the actual episode when that woman stuffed it up, what was even funnier was when larry after lighting the saw package up then asked her if she wanted $1000 or to play for the showcase and she was all like 'um...oh let me think this is hard' like, for real no joke ahahaha

funniboi

HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
hahah i watched the actual episode when that woman stuffed it up, what was even funnier was when larry after lighting the saw package up then asked her if she wanted $1000 or to play for the showcase and she was all like 'um...oh let me think this is hard' like, for real no joke ahahaha
rofl ! wtf is tehre to think about?

hahhaha i heard larry could barely hold in his own laugh!
ROFL!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
yeah omg, it was such a piss funny episode, it was like ALL the contestants that day were nuts lol

funniboi

HSC
aww man i missed it :(

cause its on the same time as deal or no deal
and i tend to flick in between them two
ahh well :(

MouNtY

miss_b said:
Is it true that they make the contestant "come on out" again if they don't look excited enough?(
haha that's funny, you acting like you don't know it's "COME ON DOWN!"........................
it's "COME ON DOWN!" dammit

i've loved this show since i was a kid. the contestants are what make it great always real personalities they are

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
come on down........................

thats my contribution

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
beccaxx said:
come on down........................

thats my contribution

bec you need to be medicated...youre unstable

but as for the price is right its nothing now sale of the century is back, kind of

minalata

HSC
hahaha they are all crazy contestants, i seriously dnt know how larry can stand there while they are all jumping and going looooony lol... i like andrew from deal or no deal better

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
I've always wanted to go on The Price is Right (and Wheel of Fortune, just so I could sit up the back and shout "Top Dollar" in a derro voice) but I could never find out how. There's no website for the show and nothing in the credits of the show or whatever. Seriously, anyone know where I can sign up? It'd be classic.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
I would go on ANY game show, how much fun would it be? Plus, you could win stuff!!!
I wouldn't mind having 15 minutes of fame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)