• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Rationale of Religion (1 Viewer)

MetroMattums

HSC
Religion is not faith, know that.

Religion is merely a guideline of life for those who choose to be part of a religion - most of the people who claim they follow a specific religion don't have faith themselves. What you are talking about is faith, not religion.

jenn101

HSC
Religion is not faith, know that.

Religion is merely a guideline of life for those who choose to be part of a religion - most of the people who claim they follow a specific religion don't have faith themselves. What you are talking about is faith, not religion.
your exactly right .

Random_dude

HSC
+1

"Oh but he just waved his divine magic powers and poof! In 7 days it was all finished... it's magical!".....
you do realise that this was written in the before, during and after 2000BC. also, assume that days=periods and BAM (as sheldon with coffee once said), suddenly you got the steps of how the universe was created, ignoring the word god.

murphyad

HSC
Lol you guys are gr8!

Love seeing fresh new faces grappling with the God question!
True.

But it's sad to see the 'stale faces', so to speak, trotting out the same old bigotry.

I think it's safe to say this thread is collectively sick and tired of your ranting. Don't you have some uni course to fail?

Iheartgays

HSC
True.

But it's sad to see the 'stale faces', so to speak, trotting out the same old bigotry.

I think it's safe to say this thread is collectively sick and tired of your ranting. Don't you have some uni course to fail?
Wow, and I thought people called me a troll? Some people have the consistency and self-respect to keep their own viewpoints and be able to substantiate them, and you know that actually could be a good thing.

And how can you even begin to call others bigots? I mean fuck you're murphyad. You are THE BIGOT on this site.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
you do realise that this was written in the before, during and after 2000BC. also, assume that days=periods and BAM (as sheldon with coffee once said), suddenly you got the steps of how the universe was created, ignoring the word god.
I call a Christian!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)