The reason l didn't go to UTS open day. (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
The moment I went into USYD I stayed for the free lunch, walked around, said hi to people i knew and then waited for the '10minute interval' bus for 30minutes. UTS PWNED. UNSW better not dissapoint

HSC
N/A
The moment I went into USYD I stayed for the free lunch, walked around, said hi to people i knew and then waited for the '10minute interval' bus for 30minutes. UTS PWNED. UNSW better not dissapoint
There was a free lunch?

I bought my lunch :O

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
UNSW won't disappoint because it includes the special activity entitled: "Talk and interact with Shadowdude" =P /shameless promotion

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Well, Economics moved to the Arts faculty. So, if my understanding is correct, to do Com/Eco, you can:

1. BCom/BA - BA major in Economics
2. BCom, with a major of Economics
3. BEc (from the Arts faculty), with some Comm units.
wtf, which uni did this?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I may actually go to Sydney Uni for this.
Lines are pretty long everyday during lunch hours (11-2). Waits can be upwards of 20 mins.

But yeah, $8.50 for a chicken fillet sub (using your Access Card), is quite cool. I have lunch pretty early in the day as well (around 10.30 ish), so there's usually no line around then.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Lines are pretty long everyday during lunch hours (11-2). Waits can be upwards of 20 mins.

But yeah, $8.50 for a chicken fillet sub (using your Access Card), is quite cool. I have lunch pretty early in the day as well (around 10.30 ish), so there's usually no line around then.
haha it was a joke. But I want to do a double degree and Sydney Uni doesn't have them for Economics (besides law) :(

Gigacube

HSC
There was a free sausage sizzle in the Engineering & IT lawn but that was on the other campus. I thought there was going to be a free sausage sizzle in the quad too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)